FANDOM

• Tonight while my daughter was playing someone went into her house and deleted it. Is there any way to restore it to a previous point? Thanks for the help, appreciate it!

Loading editor
    • We have no idea what you are talking about. A house in real life? Minecraft? GTA? Community Central is a help forum for the Fandom platform and has nothing to little to do with specific games.

Loading editor
    • On Roblox

Loading editor
    •   Loading editor
    • Fandom can provide very little support about¬†Roblox, the wiki itself does not have discussions or forums, and in general the specific technical help on Fandom is very limited. You could try actual Roblox forums or any official support system of Roblox.

Loading editor
    • From what I understand about Roblox, it is much like Minecraft in that there are a lot of 3rd party additions/servers out there. If you daughter was using one of these 3rd party products, contacting the game company will probably be ineffective as well. You would need to identify the 3rd party and get in contact with them.

Loading editor
    • Just a fyi, if you need help related to Roblox, you should probably at the very least ask around on the Roblox wiki or even better, on the actual Roblox site itself, not here.¬†

Loading editor
    • That's why I don't like Roblox

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.