FANDOM

• The Publish button is not working when i click on it. Nothing happen and there is not error message. It happen on message wall and on every editors. It is boring because this has never happen before. What can i do¬†?. I cant no even reply here just this first message it weird.

Loading editor
    • Is your issue similar to this?

Loading editor
    • I've had the same problem too on Internet Explorer also when I look click on photos, and I look through the recent ones the tabs that show the information of the photo, where to find it, the person who published it, etc. and the little tab thing down below where it shows the new photos fades away and doesn't pop back up unless I click the photo again but that does the same thing. I tried to report this on Internet Explore, but the reply button is still loading the comment so that's probably why you will see it twice.

Loading editor
    • I am not sure how the image stuff fits into all of this.

As a fellow Internet Explorer (IE) user, it is my grim duty to inform you that Fandom no longer supports IE. This means that they will not make any deliberate attempts to fix bugs for IE. Even while IE was still listed as a supported browser, there were bugs that Fandom wouldn't fix. With the rollout of new features such as Discussions, it became a even larger problem. You can't do anything on Discussions with IE. Now, they are rolling out a completely revamped platform with updated everything. I can almost guarantee you that IE will be completely useless. I have ranted about the lack of compatibility plenty of times so I will spare you all a repeat performance.

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.