FANDOM

• A few hours ago it was fine but now, I'm not being able to publish article revisions or post comments. I'm using an Android and am using the desktop version of FANDOM. I thought signing out and then signing in again would work but it didn't work; now I'm signed in using my Google account, because I couldn't sign in with my FANDOM username and password. My username is TTL GS.

Loading editor
    • Which wiki are you trying to edit on?

(In most circumstances, this happens when your username or IP address is blocked.)

Loading editor
    • I'm trying to edit Gangstar Wiki; I see no block message on my message wall.

Loading editor
    • Seems weird; you're not blocked. What problem do you face when you try to do so?

Loading editor
    • When I click the "Publish" button it doesn't work; the button just gets surrounded by a yellow border, but doesn't work. When I click the "Post comment" button it keeps loading and loading but doesn't seem to work (though maybe that can be because of a low network connection).

Loading editor
    • I guess it's either because of a bad internet connection, or you might not be tapping the buttons correctly, since it's significantly hard to edit with "Desktop Site" on the mobile interface (though it's very unlikely). And if there's some other reason, I don't really know much.

Loading editor
    • Wait, which Android browser? Is it something kept up-to-date like these, or an old one like the default Android browser?

Loading editor
    • Thanks, anyway. The problem will probably get solved automatically soon.

Loading editor
    • It's the default browser (the one for Android 5.0, to be specific).

Loading editor
    • If this doesn't fix itself:

1. Is this happening on just that wiki? You seem to be able to post just fine here.
      2. Please try to find more specific information about the browser. Not all Android devices have the same default browser. It may also depend on your specific browser version. Although, if it worked as recently as yesterday, it seems unlikely to be a browser issue.
      3. I am posting this using Samsung Internet 11.2.1.3 on an Android 5.1.1.
        Loading editor
    • I'm facing this problem on other wikis too. I'm still being able to post messages though.

OK, I'm going to find more specific information about the browser.

Loading editor
    • Well, in Google Chrome everything is working well.

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.