• Sophiedp
    Sophiedp closed this thread because:
    Thread is being hijacked, original topic is over, see mendes' reply
    21:21, May 31, 2020

for creating an editable page

1. unfairban
      Loading editor
    • You were banned for just 3 days.

You created a page that was off-topic, and then made a number of nonsense edits to increase your badges. That can be considered vandalism, and the admins can decide to block you for that.

It's not, by any stretch of the imagination, unfair. Actions have consequences.

Loading editor
    • If you want to appeal your block, contact them here. It’s not guaranteed that it’ll be removed though.

Loading editor
    • Tupka217 wrote:
      You were banned for just 3 days.

You created a page that was off-topic, and then made a number of nonsense edits to increase your badges. That can be considered vandalism, and the admins can decide to block you for that.

it was my page

Loading editor
    • Nope. It was a page in the main namespace. If it were "your page", it'd be called "User:Melandcookies/Editable page".

Loading editor
    • Tupka217 wrote:
      You were banned for just 3 days.

i got unbanned,i can go back to browsing

Loading editor
    • Well I got blocked on the LGBT wiki for doing NOTHING Wrong, this is the thanks I get due to Abuse a Filter thinking Renaming pages to add a comma is something bad.
      51DE3DB0-7C88-4585-8FFC-16EC8DC2D544
        Loading editor
    • This is not your thread and is not related to the wiki they were talking about, so please don't try to hijack it. As far as I can see though, your block was 5 minutes after you moved the page, with the abuse filter of "insertion of inappropriate language", which does not match with the alibi you are giving. Furthermore, the rename of the page did go through, did was not the reason why you were blocked. You should use Special:Contact to appeal your block.

Loading editor
    • Mr. Smithers Secret Lab wrote:

Well I got blocked on the LGBT wiki for doing NOTHING Wrong, this is the thanks I get due to Abuse a Filter thinking Renaming pages to add a comma is something bad.
      51DE3DB0-7C88-4585-8FFC-16EC8DC2D544

Please don't hijack threads, but you can contact an admin of that wiki on this wiki and ask to be unblocked.

Loading editor
    • I did

Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.