FANDOM

• Now that the apps we used to use to edit the bio are gone, how can we edit the bio? EditBio thing in dev wiki doesn’t work.

Loading editor
    • If it's not working through the dev script try editing from w:c:ucp:User:Marceline Saga. Upper right corner of the page -> Edit Profile -> make your changes in the bio field -> Close

Loading editor
    • Thank you.

Loading editor
    • The EditBio script seems to be working for me.

Loading editor
    • I just checked again. The save button does nothing when you click it; the box doesn’t disappear until you click cancel or x), but the changes are save and seen after a while.

Loading editor
    • Have you tried different wikis? If not, perhaps there is something in the wiki's local JS that is interfering. I did my test here on Community Central.

Edit:

Doesn't seem to be an issue with your global JS either. I just checked and it works fine for me. What browser are you using?

Loading editor
    • Mostly Safari, sometimes Chrome. What I said above applies for 2 wikis, this and Bee & PuppyCat.

Loading editor
    • Well that is odd. I am using Chrome here on CC. Can you verify that it works on other wikis or are these two just the ones you know it doesn't work on?

Loading editor
    • Marceline Saga wrote: I just checked again. The save button does nothing when you click it; the box doesn’t disappear until you click cancel or x), but the changes are save and seen after a while.

No, I said here 👆🏻 that the change is saved but it just takes a while. So it practically does work. But speaking of oddness, yesterday I made a slight change in the bio using the EditBio button to see how long the change takes to appear, it was roughly a couple hours, but I also noticed a part of the profile (“I Am”) was restored to a very old version...

Loading editor
    • I see. I missed that last part. Sorry. That is still odd though; especially that new thing with the "I Am" field.

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.