FANDOM

• Hello, 

I was reading up on the item in League of Legends called "Zeke's Convergence " and the wording was unclear, so I decided to test it for myself and tell you the results:

link : https://leagueoflegends.fandom.com/wiki/Zeke%27s_Convergence#WikiaArticleComments

It states:

"FIRE: The Conduit's bonus damage will deal 15% bonus magic damage on-hit, then 7.5% after 1 second and 7.5% after 2 seconds.

• This effect does not stack and can only occur once per target"

However, after testing, I noticed that the 15% bonus magic dmg gets procked on EVERY auto-attack and after each auto-attack, the rest of the 15% dmg gets reset. For example,

let's say I am doing 4 Auto-attacks. they will deal dmg this way: 

First AA: 15%

Second AA: 15%

Third AA: 15%

Fourth AA: 15%

After I finish DPSing : 15% bonus burn following the rule:  "then 7.5% after 1 second and 7.5% after 2 seconds."

I have thought of a better way to write this, but I have not come up with a sufficiently good option. I would like to hear what you think. Leave a comment with your proposed option.

Loading editor
    • Hello and welcome to Community Central. This is a place for users to get help with creating, maintaining, and improving other Fandom wikis. Unfortunately, it is not a place for discussing specific games. If you could clarify which game you are playing, perhaps we could direct you to a more appropriate wiki for your question.

It would be better if you held this discussion on the League of Legends Wiki.

Loading editor
    • Oh I'm sorry. This is for the League of Legends wiki

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.