FANDOM

• If you copy anything from another wiki, please be sure to credit them by making a note of it in the edit summary and/or by leaving a comment in the copied code.

That type of template is commonly referred to as a character box or a character portal. You can copy the template for individual characters from the My Hero Academia Wiki (here). Different wikis may have different variations of that template. For instance, there is a different version available from the Templates Wiki (here).

The individual characters are arranged using a table. On the My Hero Academia wiki, they have 3 different tables; each in a separate tab. The tabs are what appear as the "Anime", "Manga", and "Vigilantes" buttons. the tabs are done using Tabber. You will need to use site CSS to customize the appearance of the tabs. The template that the My Hero Academic Wiki uses for the tables and tabs is Template:Portal. The CSS they use to customize the appearance of the tabs is the following.

/* Tabber tweaks */

.tabberlive .tabbertab h2,
      .tabberlive .tabbertab h3 { display: block !important; }

ul.tabbernav li a:link { color: white !important; }

ul.tabbernav li a:hover {
       color: #FFFFFF !important;
       background: #ffd700 !important;
       border-color: #000 !important;
       text-shadow: 0em 0em 0.5em #000000!important;
      }

ul.tabbernav li.tabberactive a { background-color: #8B0000 !important; }

ul.tabbernav li a {
          background: #cecaca !important;
          color: #FFFFFF !important;
          border: 1px solid #000 !important;
          margin-left: 0px !important;
          margin-right: 3px;
          -moz-border-radius: 0.5em;
          -khtml-border-radius: 0.5em;
          -webkit-border-radius:0.5em;
          border-radius: 0.5em;
          text-shadow: 0em 0em 0.5em #000000!important;
      }

.tabberlive .tabbertab { border: none !important; }

/* NB: Selector is overly specific to override <https://github.com/Wikia/app/blob/release-908.002/extensions/3rdparty/tabber/tabber.css>. */
      .tabber > ul.tabbernav {
          border-bottom: none;
          margin: -4px 0;
          padding: 0;
          line-height: 29px;
      }

.tabberlive .editsection { display: none; }

The title above the portals is just a typical main page header template. They are typically made using a single-cell table.

Loading editor
    • I will credit them yes! Thank you for your answer! 

I did create my portalchar template, but i'm finding very difficult to insert the image in it. Can you help me again? 

I create a page template:portalchar and added the template to my page, but i don't know how to put the image i want in the 'image' section 

Loading editor
    • I can take a look but I have no idea which wiki you are talking about. Please provide a link to your wiki.

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.