FANDOM

• No notification from staff about it going down, it just shows the message: "Not a valid community"

The wiki name isĀ https://tworealms.fandom.com

Please help, I've had really good experiences with this website in the past and this is a first.

Loading editor
    • If you created it after March 11, it may have fallen afoul of the Community Creation Policy.

Loading editor
    • The only one it may have broken was the "Duplicate Wikis" however I put down when I was making it that the two wikis were not the same thing. One was an entirely different book series (which i've never heard of) and ours is a homebrew tabletop RPG

Loading editor
    • I've heard of other cases where that rule was enforced pretty strictly, or too strictly. Best ask staff directly if your wiki can be restored.

Loading editor
    • Thank you, will do

Loading editor
    • I may have found your issue. Did the wiki name have a space bar in it? The link should be (and indeed works):

www.two-realms.fandom.com

If there was no space, maybe the wiki got taken down for being a duplicate? But i don't know the exact rules.

Loading editor
    • That's the old existing wiki it's not a duplicate of. The user created theirs at tworealms.fandom.

Loading editor
    • Perhaps it was confused with Two Worlds, which is also supposedly a tabletop RPG?

Loading editor
    • Well, he does say it was created by him (user: DonnyDragon) a few hours ago, so I'm stuck for options.

Try recreating it, and seeing how it goes this time? Not much progress should belost from a few hours?

edit: another idea, go to fandom.com, view your profile, and check if the wiki shows in user activity?

Loading editor
    • I've checked the user activity, shows that it is still there. I've sent off a ticket and hoping for a response soon. Also I can see the confusion between Two Realms, if I can change it when it gets back up I will but I'd have to speak to the creator of it.

And no, unfortunately that link (user: Readible) is for the other name, a book series(?) I believe, but not at all related to our project

Loading editor
    • Also regarding re-making the wiki, I will wait until a response from staff (maybe they can put it back up) as we've done quite a bit of work on there and I wouldn't want to drag my team back into creating the theme and such again

Loading editor
    • Ah, well, i'm sure the staff can tell you what's wrong and roll back the wiki as long as it didn't violate ToS.

(as Tupka217 said, " I've heard of other cases where that rule was enforced pretty strictly, or too strictly. ")

gl

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.