FANDOM

• Is there by any chance a Special: page or something where you can access a list of all the articles you have yet to edit on a particular wiki?

Loading editor
    • Not sureĀ 

Loading editor
    • No. The only way you could perhaps see it is if you automatically followed all pages you edited and then used a custom filter on AllPages to hide pages on your watch list (if that's at all possible).

Is there any particular usage case for this? There might be a different solution if you give more details.

Loading editor
    • I'm trying to see what main articles I have yet to edit on the SpongeBob Wiki since I have 12k+ mainspace edits there and have edited so many articles (the wiki has 14k+ in total, a majority of them being useless episode-by-character galleries that are getting deleted soon) but not all of them, and I strive to see the one's I haven't edited yet without having to manually check every article's edit history.

Loading editor
    • Maybe it's possible with some api tool but that's beyond my ability.

Loading editor
    • It is possible with API but it isn't practical. The API does not provide this feature itself so the best you could do is combine the API with a custom JS script to automate the process of cross-referencing your contributions list with a list of all pages. On w wikis that has thousands of pages, this would still take a while; albeit much less time than doing it manually.

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.