FANDOM

• Hi, does anyone know how to change the colour of the user tag? I at least want to change it to the colour I want to, here the link to Fandom and here's the pic as an example - 

Screenshot (251)

The tag glowed when I hovered to it, so don't mind that since I put scripts on CSS to make things glow

Loading editor
    • Take the CSS selector you used for the hover glow and remove the ":hover" at the end. That should allow you to change the non-hovering style of the tags.

Loading editor
    • No no no I didn't mean to get rid of the effect when hover it, I'm asking for customize the user tag design, I did say don't mind about the green glow 😅

Loading editor
    • What Andrewds means is you need to use .UserProfileMasthead .masthead-info .tag selector to customize the tags as you want, hence without the :hover. :) E.g., this'll change the background color to grey:
      .UserProfileMasthead .masthead-info .tag {
        background: #ccc;
      }
        Loading editor
    • Right, but you want to change the color when it isn't being hovered over, yes? What I am saying is the CSS for what you want and the CSS you already have are very similar.

Loading editor
    • oh crap, I forgot I added that part and I forgot the code for the tag lol thx guys, I'll try

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.