FANDOM

• Is anyone else getting an odd survey window on wikis? It only appears occasionally and I can't figure out if there is a pattern or not with regards to when it appears. Previous surveys have appeared as an expandable notification in the lower-right corner of the page while this one is full-width and covers the page until completed or dismissed. The format appears similar to previous surveys but is conducted within the overlay as opposed to taking the user to a new page (as previous surveys did). It is also really stupid. The first question is about your age and the only option is "12 or under". As soon as you click the next button, it says you are not qualified for the survey and exits.

Edit:

Just got this survey here on CC. This time, there were more age range options but clicking the next button seemed to do nothing.

Loading editor
    • It is indeed a survey that was made by staff, and there was an issue with the question about age. All should be fixed about it now though. It is odd that answering those questions do not do anything, that's the first time I've heard that happen

Loading editor
    • I'm guessing everyone gets this pop-up, it's a fandom user survey so. It worked fine in my experience when I did it, expect that even though I was logged in and already completed the stuff, the pop-up keeps coming back occasionally, like why but ok.

Loading editor
    • Thanks for the info Mendes2.

If I recall correctly, the surveys have always had issues tracking which users have already participated.

Edit:

Lol. Now I am getting an "access denied" error message.

Loading editor
    • Andrewds1021 wrote:
      Thanks for the info Mendes2.

If I recall correctly, the surveys have always had issues tracking which users have already participated.

Edit:

Lol. Now I am getting an "access denied" error message.

Oof, the survey really don't like you. Staff probably know about the issues and are working on it. Hopefully. And hopefully they'll fix their stuff. But it's not like the survey is mandatory or whatever anyway

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.