I made a thread about this a few weeks back but didn't get a lot of information out of it. I've been trying to find ways to import Google Fonts to a UCP Wiki for a while now. I tried doing it the same way it's done on the old platform, but it doesn't seem to work. It seems like I can't import anything to my CSS either, like custom sliders.
Is this possible on UCP already? I've waited for a while since the last time I tried it, and tried it again today. It still doesn't seem to work. It almost seems like I can barely do anything with my wiki's CSS page.
Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advanced.
Did you move the import to Common.css as I suggested? That is probably the best that can be done for the time being. UCP appears to have some CSS loading order issues so if Common.css doesn't work then we are just going to have to wait for Fandom to fix things.
For anyone who cares, here is the original thread.
Are you sure the font imports aren't working, because there were working just fine when it was asked about on the dev wiki discord yesterday, and I just checked it again and the fonts are working fine still.
Yes, the fonts are working. I was just asking so I would know if the solution was different from what I had previously suggested. It is not. DZeP never replied to the previous thread after my suggestion so I didn't know if it had worked or if it hadn't and that was why DZeP went to Discord.