FANDOM

• Link to template.

So in this template, even if i leave the necessary places empty, it's still shown in the page. How can i edit this template to fix this problem?

Loading editor
    • Universal Omega
      Universal Omega removed this reply because:
      23:27, May 20, 2020
      This reply has been removed
    • Carpe Universum wrote:
      Can you link to the template, and an example page? It would be easier to assist you. Thank you!

Uh I added link to template? But if you cant see it I will add here too.

https://naruto.fandom.com/tr/wiki/%C5%9Eablon:B%C3%BCy%C3%BCkK%C3%B6yTemplate

And this is example. As you can see, the 3 rows at the bottom, even though they are empty, it looks like this.

https://naruto.fandom.com/tr/wiki/Amegakure 

Thanks for your concern.

Loading editor
    • RoronoaDante wrote: Uh I added link to template? But if you cant see it I will add here too.

I apologize I missed the link. I will look into the template.

Loading editor
    • Well with this template the best way would most likely be adding a |No value to the end of all the variables so it defaults to no value. Example {{{nufus|No value}}}. Or you could try converting your template to an actual infobox with the infobox builder.

Loading editor
    • Even though you might be better off converting it to a Portable Infobox, it is possible to do it with #if statements. You would need to use {{#if: at the beginning of the row, and check if a certain parameter is filled in. Using default values as described in #5 would not hide them and would just have default values appear instead of {{{parameter}}}.

Loading editor
    • Yes you are right. No value is not working. I guess if statement will work. But Portable Infobox'es might be better idea. I just wondered if I can do anything. Thanks everyone.

Loading editor
    • Oh and, can you show me an example of the #if usage for this? I'm not really into this but I really wonder.

Loading editor
    • Here is the typical way for hiding a row (will only show row if |nufus=SOMETHING) before Portable Infoboxes:

{{#if:{{{nufus|}}}|
      {{!}}-
      {{!}} style="text-align: left; border-bottom:1px solid gray; border-top: 1px solid gray;" {{!}} '''Nüfus:'''
      {{!}} style="border-bottom:1px solid gray; border-top: 1px solid gray;" {{!}} {{{nufus}}}
      }}

I added the Template:! and Template:!! to your wiki, so you can try it.

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.