FANDOM

• Hello, new to editing and I need help with adding more than one image to an info box but I have no idea how to do that. I manage to get one image in but I had to fix a bunch of stuff. My head is getting all weird as I try to understand what I need to do. Any help would be nice. Thanks for listening

https://tokyoafterschoolsummoners.fandom.com/wiki/Template:Azazel

Loading editor
    • First and foremost, why did you rename that infobox so many times? That's really not necessary. "Template:Character" would suffice for most if not all scenarios.

But the simples way would be to simply add a gallery to the image parameter on the page itself:

{{Currently for Azazel
      |image1 = <gallery>
      Az.png|Caption number 1
      Image number 2.png|Caption number 2
      </gallery>
      |title1 = [Selfless Priest] Azazel
      | etc.

Loading editor
    • Sorry about that. I am kinda new to this so I have no idea what I am doing. Thanks for the help

Loading editor
    • Tupka217 wrote:
      First and foremost, why did you rename that infobox so many times? That's really not necessary. "Template:Character" would suffice for most if not all scenarios.

But the simples way would be to simply add a gallery to the image parameter on the page itself:

{{Currently for Azazel
      |image1 = <gallery>
      Az.png|Caption number 1
      Image number 2.png|Caption number 2
      </gallery>
      |title1 = [Selfless Priest] Azazel
      | etc.

So do I just add it to the infobox then it will work?

Loading editor
    • Yes, it's easy to see you are new to this. Do not add or remove any values from the infobox template itself. You can add those on the individual pages. The example I listed above was for the page "Azazel - Selfless Priest".

Have you read through the help pages for basic template lessons?

Loading editor
    • This is how I do it - with gallery included in infobox >> w:c:tokyoafterschoolsummoners:Template:Azazel

Loading editor
    • Okay, I think I am getting this now. Thanks for helping me out. I hope it wasn't too much trouble for the both of you

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.