FANDOM

• I've been having troubles¬†recently with a certain user who has been very troublesome. I permanetly blocked them for their harassing/inappropriate behaviour early this month, but somehow they came back unblocked on my wikia, so i had to block them again! Does anyone know how this happened or how to stop it?

I banned their IP Address and everything and they came back on the same account today. This is very worrysome to me, as i don't want rude users running around on my wikia. I assume someone at fandom unbloked them, but i don't know how this happened, or how to stop it.

Loading editor
    • either that, or i blocked them wrong someone, but any help is appreciated.

Loading editor
    • I'm afraid if i don't monitor my wikia, and go offline for a while, he will find a way to unblock himself, and start vandalizing the wikia or something of that sort...

Loading editor
    • so i changed the block a few times to play around with it, and see what i was doing wrong, now I'm even more confused. I blocked the user for a year, but the Special:BlockList on the wikia shows the block as expiring at 11:49 PM tonight, so I'm not sure which of these will actually work...

Loading editor
    • Contact staff in¬†Special:Contact. They should be able to find a solution to your problem.

Loading editor
    • In addition to what DZeP suggested, here are some other things you can try.

1. Double check to make sure you selected the correct block duration. Unfortunately, no one else can check for you.
      2. Contact VSTF
        Loading editor
    • thanks, i did both of those things, so hopefully they'll be able to make sure this user doesn't come back.

Loading editor
    • Are you kidding me? You blocked me for asking you to remove images which you did not have permission to host. Your own rules state this is an allowed behavior.

Loading editor
    • If you believe Pizzafan300 is violating the terms of use, you can contact staff.

Loading editor
    • I have. This is my second time.

Loading editor
    • Well, unfortunately, that is the best you can do.

Loading editor
    • Pizzafan300
      Pizzafan300 removed this reply because:
      22:51, May 20, 2020
      This reply has been removed
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.