FANDOM

• CuBaN VeRcEttI
    CuBaN VeRcEttI closed this thread because:
    The conversation continues in the right place.
    08:56, May 13, 2020

Nobody responds my message even our admin 😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢

Loading editor
    • Unfortunately, JoePlay currently isn't a Fandom staff. I'm afraid I don't suppose that your situation may be helped if the administrator isn't responding to you, but maybe you can discuss your concern with CzechOut if you want.

Loading editor
    • Not getting a response for 7 days means there's no objection, and that's a good thing.

Loading editor
    • Ah, I assumed that the lack of response from the administrator may hurdle the situation. That sounds good, then.

Loading editor
    • He didn't respond my support about the adoption but he still active and edited some articles

Loading editor
    • Hi Cooky922! You made the request on 25th, and Joe gave you instructions on 27th. Then you directly posted this message some hours ago, that I've just read. We're checking your request and you'll have a reply for it in some hours. Thanks!

Loading editor
    • so i won't become an admin anymore :( :( 

this was my dream

Loading editor
    • Hmm, it's indeed as I had assumed, per what CzechOut said. I think you've asked the administrator about it only once? You may try asking them again, otherwise I'm afraid it can't be helped...

Loading editor
    • i already did it

Loading editor
    • Our admin can't change the user rights management because he is not a bureaucrat

Loading editor
    • That’s a rather interesting situation you’re dealing with, you could have the user you contacted adopt the wiki for you and you can receive the rights through them.

Loading editor
    • Maybe bureaucrats in Mobile Legends Wiki is not active. Thanks.

Loading editor
    • Cooky922 wrote: Our admin can't change the user rights management because he is not a bureaucrat

Yes, Ilzhabimantara can't promote you to an administrator. What he needs to do is to state whether he wants you to be an administrator or not. That's what Fandom staff are asking you to do: to seek Ilzhabimantara's support about you getting administrator rights. If he supports it, then Fandom staff will grant you the rights.
      Ilzhabimantara wrote: Maybe bureaucrats in Mobile Legends Wiki is not active. Thanks.
      They've been inactive since a long time, indeed. So keeping the above points in mind, please do explain if you're okay with Cooky922 getting administrator rights. :)
        Loading editor
    • I apologize to everyone for having issues about me, sometimes I'm a little bit of enigmatic :)

Loading editor
    • Hello everyone! I'm sorry for this, but I'm closing this thread because I think right now there's no need to follow the conversation here. This is actually Joe's wall, and the Adoption request is currently being handled in its page, and additionally Cooky922 can follow the conversation in CzechOut's wall.

Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.