FANDOM

• Hello! I'm not sure if this is the right place to say this; if it's not, I apologize and I will move it somewhere else. There is a wiki that is essentially the same as my own but specialized in a more specific part of that series. The community only has 11 pages, and only one of the admins has been active since mid-February. The only activity (except for me) has been people insulting me for blocking them on the one I run (for vandalism, abusing multiple accounts, being rude to others, etc.). This in itself is not why I want this wiki to be closed down, this is not meant to be just me complaining. The content of this community really should be included in the pre-existing one, and the only activity is trolling. I was initially considering applying to adopt it, as no one else seems to care for doing anything except leaving strange comments on my message wall, but I believe it would probably be best if it were just closed. Again, if this should be moved I will do so, and if there are any questions I can answer, etc. I will do my best. Thank you!

Loading editor
    • Hey, you can request the deletion of a wiki through the form at Special:Contact; include detailed descriptions of why you would like the wiki closed and Staff will review and act accordingly.

Loading editor
    • Thank you! Will do.

Loading editor
    • Not to be mean or anything but... If you blocked those users, don't you think it would be hard for them to add the content to your wiki?

Loading editor
    • Andrewds1021 wrote:
      Not to be mean or anything but... If you blocked those users, don't you think it would be hard for them to add the content to your wiki?

Oh it's not mean, I completely understand. However, the content was not something only they had access to, it's based around a YouTube series that anyone could pull from. Also, this wiki existed before they were blocked, so there was no need for it to exist in the first place (as they were not blocked at the time). I hope that clears it up, if not I could explain further. :)

Loading editor
    • No need to explain further. The decision is up to Fandom. They will decide what they want and that will be that.

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.