FANDOM

• I’m a moderator on the Godzilla Fandom,

It has come to my attention that a user has made there own wikia Based off the monster Destroyah

https://destoroyah.fandom.com/wiki/Destoroyah_Wiki

A user from gojipedia had gotten into a situation where his age was questioned and thus created a new wikia of his own, the reasons to why and the wikias purpose is unknown. I have tried to reach an admin for the fandom and I still wait for a response as I type this. While the behavior of the user is not what I’m here to discuss but as background information.

The Wikia has plagerized from multiple different sources.with no given credit to where the information was retrieved. Information from non wikia sites where Stollen as well.

Not only that but entry’s are fictitious. With claims that the monster Destroyah has fought other monsters. A mechanical version of the monster. Claims that the Admin ( who made the wikia) is Destroyah and other Admins are other monsters.

Lastly, there appears to that the wikia admin who made the wikia is falsely claiming copyrights and trademarks over The monster Destroyah when the trademark is registered to Toho Co , Ltd.

I don’t know if wikia would allow for wikias to have false information plagiarism , and fictional claims.discussions on Gojipedia have brought this to attention to other users, and some have gone as far as to visit the wikia and and question the Wikias existence. I have told users not to break guidelines as to not cause issues with behavior.

Feedback would be helpful.

Loading editor
    • Generally, it's up to the original creator (of the copied text) to take action, third parties have no ground in this.

And for the rest, it sounds like it could be a fanon/rp wiki? That's allowed, and I don't think there's a rule that says it must be mentioned that it is a fanon/fan fic/roleplay wiki.

If you want to have staff look at it, send in a report with this form.

Loading editor
    • Thank you for you input.

Loading editor
    • "A user from gojipedia had gotten into a situation where his age was questioned and thus created a new wikia of his own, the reasons to why and the wikias purpose is unknown. I have tried to reach an admin for the fandom and I still wait for a response as I type this. While the behavior of the user is not what I’m here to discuss but as background information."

Tip: if you get banned on a wiki, don't sockpuppet , create the exact same wiki with a different name (jk)

Loading editor
    • @Nintendon’t

Seems he has now blocked you.

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.