FANDOM

• When i try to make an account (clicking the register button), it just becomes lighter and the it comes back to normal and i waited 1 hour and i it did not make an account for me. I don't know what to do. :(

Loading editor
    • There was no error message? Are you using any ad blockers or incognito mode? Sometimes those interfere with website functions.

Loading editor
    • Andrewds1021 wrote:
      There was no error message? Are you using any ad blockers or incognito mode? Sometimes those interfere with website functions.

No. I'm using normal chrome with no adblocker and my account signed in.

Loading editor
    • same error

Loading editor
    • 88.207.83.105 wrote:
      When i try to make an account (clicking the register button), it just becomes lighter and the it comes back to normal and i waited 1 hour and i it did not make an account for me. I don't know what to do. :(

What you gotta do is click on the URL, go change the www.wikia.com to whatever, and don't forget to put in /wiki/ after .com

Loading editor
    • In that case, I suggest you contact Fandom for help.

Loading editor
    • Yeah me too, it turns light blue. after a while I tired it again and it did the same thing as well as saying, You cannot be registered at this time. I tired it again in a few hours time and it still gave me the same message. I tired it the next day and the next. Same issue over and over :(

Loading editor
    • You could also try other usernames, it is possible that the name is already used in some form. You could also try to remove any spaces, punctuation, or any other symbols that could interfere with it.

Loading editor
    • How do I know if I should change my username? (Btw, I am having the same problem too.)

Loading editor
    • And I don't think my username is already used since it's pretty long....

Loading editor
    • Being long doesn't mean it isn't a commonly requested name. Here is an example where a user wanted "Darkthought the Nightwing". That is a pretty long name; 15 characters! Yet guess what. It is already taken.

Loading editor
    • Oki, but I think they should add something so that I can tell people that thia useranme has been taken. Also, is there anyway I can search up my username to see if anyone has it? Thank you

Loading editor
    • You can only search exact usernames. So yes you can but the lack of an exact match still doesn't mean they will let you use your desired username. Using the previous example, if you searched the username the new user wanted, "Darkthought the Nightwing", it shows as unused. However, if you searched "Darkthought the nightwing" (notice the lowercase "n"), then it shows that the user does exist. The best bet is to come up with a second choice name and try that.

Loading editor
    • For the record, we don't know if it really a problem with the username you are trying to use, but it is a possibility. As Andrew mentioned earlier, the use of adblockers could also interfere in the account creation process, as well as cache issues, browser support, and I think also internet speed.

Loading editor
    • I was finally able to get in but had to use a different browser and even that one (opera) does not load all the pages correctly.

Loading editor
    • help

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.