FANDOM

• Hi, everyone!

I wanted to make a div in my wikia's main page with the titles of the most recent pages created.

I managed to transclude Special:NewPages but it shows a lot of detailed information.

Is there a template that gets the info and narrows it down to just the page titles?

Do I have to change it on the CSS?

Loading editor
    • CSS would probably be the easier way to go. Templates themselves don't have anything special. That is just what we call pages that are intended to be transcluded. While you could use DPLforum (intended for wiki-style forums) or DPL (assuming your wiki is on the legacy platform), you would need to specify what kind of pages to list. Since Special:NewPages already restricts its results to what you want, I think it makes sense to just use CSS to tweak the appearance.

Loading editor
    • Andrewds1021 wrote:
      CSS would probably be the easier way to go. Templates themselves don't have anything special. That is just what we call pages that are intended to be transcluded. While you could use DPLforum (intended for wiki-style forums) or DPL (assuming your wiki is on the legacy platform), you would need to specify what kind of pages to list. Since Special:NewPages already restricts its results to what you want, I think it makes sense to just use CSS to tweak the appearance.

Thanks I will create and try a wiki.

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.