FANDOM

• Hello. Sorry if this isn't the appropriate place to make reports like this, but this is the first time I have had to do so. Anyway...

Recently, a bureaucrat on Dream Logos Wiki posted this blog:

[1]

I am a bit concerned for multiple reasons:

• They are threatening to revoke everybody's rights over something fairly trivial.
    • They are making up random rules to their own pleasure.
    • They are acting arrogantly superior.
    • They down right use a personal attack against Luciano Existe.
    • They violate the wiki's rules by using profanity.

I understand that everybody has bad days, but this behaviour seems unreasonable if you ask me. Can you please warn the user not to act like this in the future?

Thank you.

NOTE: I tried contacting staff via email, but whenever I used this, it just said my email wasn't formatted correctly.

Loading editor
    • This is not the right place for this complaint.

FANDOM staff is unlikely to get involved unless there is an obvious violation of the Terms of Use. Do you see anything that is an obvious violation (doesn't seem like it).

Make sure your email address in your FANDOM user preferences is valid and you can check for emails. A vague description of an error is not helpful. You need to be specific as possible.

Loading editor
    • "USER CONDUCT You agree not to:

Abuse, harass, threaten or intimidate other Fandom users;"

"Harass", according to Google:

"subject to aggressive pressure or intimidation."

"Intimidate", according to Google:

"frighten or overawe (someone), especially in order to make them do what one wants."

And this is a bureaucrat, by the way.

Loading editor
    • Are you sure you're formatting your email like username@domain.tld? You could also try emailing community@fandom.com instead.

Loading editor
    • I was using my actual email address.

Loading editor
    • Unfortunately, it is hard for us to tell you why you are getting the error without knowing what you are submitted in that field. However, you shouldn't share that information for security reasons. So essentially all we can do is speculate as to why you are getting the error. All I know is I submitted a ticket yesterday and had no issue entering my email.

Loading editor
    • Wikia glitches up from time to time. This might just be one of those instances.

Loading editor
    • The new staff contact forum isn't part of wikia tho, its an external service called Zendesk, but either way you should be able to email community@fandom.com your zendesk ticket and it should create a ticket for you that way.

Loading editor
    • There is not private information in the specific error message. That would help.

Regardless, complaining here won't help... If you can't use the Zendesk form, you could leave a message on the wall of someone in FANDOM Customer Support.

Loading editor
    • FYI: we're aware of the blog post, and will give it a review. I cannot promise that it will warrant our intervention though.

Loading editor
    • Regardless of whether you do or not, thank you for reviewing it anyway.

Loading editor
    • I know exactly all of that he's talking about and yeah.....

Don't ask me

Loading editor
    • Nintendon't, I appreciate your comment, but this thread is kinda dead at this point. lol

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.