FANDOM

• Hello, again. I'm working on some inter-wiki connectivity and reverting vandalism, but a few of the following pages are currently locked. I was hoping you could make these changes for me.

In Common.css, on lines 879-887, could you change the background property for .rs-header-icon-rsc to #333 and the background property for .rs-header-icon-rsc:hover to #555 ?

• The same changes to Common.css on lines 2492-2499.

Atop the Money making guide is a template that says {{External|rs}} . Could you change it to say {{External|rs|rsc=Money Making Tips}} ?

Also on that article, Rappy 4187 made an edit that was probably an attempt to revert vandalism, but actually made things incorrect. From the right side of the comparison view:

• Line 15: the template is supposed to say: 10,000
    • Line 40: the template is supposed to say: 1380
    • Line 49: the template should be grabbing the price for the item Fire talisman rather than the far more expensive item listed
    • I don't know about the changes afterward related to {{#dpl: because I haven't looked at it too closely, but I wouldn't be surprised if Rappy's intention to revert vandalism was actually a revert of a revert and his whole edit should be scrapped.

Lastly, when I go to rsc.wikia.com, I get redirected to w:c:runescapeclassic and I love that shortcut. I was wondering if the same could be added to rsc.fandom.com ?

Thank you for any assistance you can provide on these.

—Random User123 (talk) 05:19, April 22, 2020 (UTC)

Loading editor
    • Hi Random, I've made the changes to the common.css pages. I think your line numbers for RS Wiki were incorrect, though I applied the same change, but just check to make sure.[1]

Regarding Rappy's edit, I undid the mentioned changes, but I've sent him a message just to check there wasn't a specific reason behind the others.

Loading editor
    • Wow, I was a fair bit off on those second line numbers. On the one you linked, you mistakenly changed the "color" property instead of the "background" for .rs-header-icon-rsc. Could you change the background to "background: #333;" and the color to "color: #fff;" ? You got it right on the .rs-header-icon-rsc:hover and also both related changes on the other wiki.

Also, could you make that other change to the template atop Money making guide ? That template provides the inter-wiki connectivity for the reader. —Random User123 (talk) 17:42, April 22, 2020 (UTC)

Loading editor
    • Whoops, missed that template one. Both pages are fixed now.

Loading editor
    • Looks great. Thanks again for your help! —Random User123 (talk) 21:12, April 22, 2020 (UTC)

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.