FANDOM

• Hi Derek. I know that you are a reasonable person. You are one of the most positive, sensible people on Fandom, especially for an admin. I'm not just saying that. This is why I'm asking you about something really tough. If you go to LuigiMaster's message wall, you'll find that Lemonz was making a post on it. I had both Lemonz and LuigiMaster accusing me of things that I am SICK of hearing. They're both telling me that I "have an additude" and I "need to stop rebelling" and stuff like that. I told them to stop being so nasty, and that they couldn't just say stuff like that, and next thing I know, I'm banned. This is the third ban I got in the same day, which is really impessive, and frustrating. Every single one of these bans was because Lemonz was treating me badly, and I told him to stop, and I got banned. Lemonz accused me of harassment and dissrespect. Originally, I was a jerk. Lemonz was also being a jerk, and so I told him to quit it and started spamming and stuff like that. The admins came and sorted the whole thing out. I wasn't happy, but I just rolled with it. After that, I stopped being a jerk, and just minded my own buisness. Next thing I know, Lemonz is following me to another wiki, and telling me how much of a bad person I am and that I need to quit it. He did this for I think, couple days, and I told him to leave me alone way to many times. Eventually, someone got him to stop by posting a transformers video and changing the subject. I thought it was over, but when LuigiMaster started locking my messages, as you may remember, Lemonz thought he would put in his fair share of "Titanium likes to dissrespect all mods" and "He starts rebellions" and stuff like that. After that, both of them just bombarded me with insults. LuigiMaster went from 0-60 after the first post and got all worked up, and banned me because of my "attitude." Now, maybe I'm wrong, but the way I see it, I was standing up to two people just straight out dissrespecting me. I encourage you to look over the post and check it out. Maybe even say a word or two to LuigiMaster. I would obviously really appreciate it if I could get my block lifted. I don't even know how long my block is, because LuigiMaster didn't tell me. Honestly, I just want to know what you think about the situation, and if I can get unblocked anytime soon. Thank you for reading my complaint!

Titanium

Loading editor
    • Thank you for telling me, I'm happy you are standing your ground. I will try to find a way to get you unblocked. LuigiMaster41 blocked you "For being so defensive and rude to an admin and another user?" There is misunderstanding here. 😤 I checked the threads too.

Loading editor
    • Thank you Derek! I'm not sure if that's a question or an answer, but I know that you're a sensible person, so I trust your judgement. If you have any questions, just let me know, and thank you for trying to help!

Loading editor
    • Why would Lemonz follow you on wikis and accuse you for starting arguments? I don't see anything wrong with you. I can talk to LiuigiMaster41 about your situation, you don't mind I mention you and Lemonz's names?

Loading editor
    • I don't, I'm not sure if Lemonz will. You see, Lemonz is mad because I started a rebelion against him for bad moderating. He didn't recover even after the admins sorted things out. LuigiMaster is mad at me because I didn't take no for an answer. So, you can mention my name and Lemonz, I just don't know what Lemonz is gonna have to say.

Loading editor
    • I'm willing to help you. If you see the thread on MarioWiki, I am trying to not be biased, but I want to let you know that I am on your side ☺️ By the way, you were meant to say "disrespect".

Loading editor
    • Well the admin friend told me that I shouldn't bring up the problem to not cause drama :/

Loading editor
    • I'm confused. Someone's telling you not to try and get me unblocked because it will cause drama?

Loading editor
    • This admin always does not want to solve problems, that's the thing I hate about him and he closed my thread. :/

Loading editor
    • Who? LuigiMaster?

Loading editor
    • Yes.

Loading editor
    • Thank you Derek! Unfortunately, LuigiMaster and Lemonz are the most frustrating people I've met on Fandom. I'm not mad that Lemonz was warning LuigiMaster, I'm mad that he put in disrespects all moderators and other things that LuigiMaster is gonna think is true for as long as I live. I doubt that either of them are gonna be persuaded. Lemonz already banned me from a different wiki for a year! If there is any way to discuss stuff with LuigiMaster, or just any way to get me unblocked yourself, I would greatly appreciate that. Although, I understand that there are people in power who are VERY hard to persuade. Thank you soooo much for being on my side. If you have any updates on the matter, please let me know. If you can find out how long I'm banned, that would be greatly appreciated, although, if you're sacrificing a little to much for me, you can just Let it go.

Loading editor
    • No problem, I’m on a higher position (admin, bureaucrat) than LuigiMaster41, I could remove his admin rights if I want to, but I choose to not remove his rights. I don't want to abuse my power. By the way, he blocked you for two weeks.

Thank you for the words at the end of your message too ☺️

Loading editor
    • Thank you Derek! I genuinely meant to say this, but after I wrote it the cursor stopped working so I had to restart the computer. It is VERY hard to be a happy, polite admin. I don't know why, but as soon as someone becomes an admin, they become total jerks! I have found two awesome admins. You, and Zmario from Smashpedia. You guys are both able to be polite even when it is very hard. I founded a wiki for role playing recently, and I'll always keep you in mind when dealing with a tough situation (maybe it's cuz you're Australian, idk, but you are just better than everyone else 😂). Thank you so much for being the best admin ever, and keep up the good work! Let me know if you make any progress with LuigiMaster (if you don't, I get it and that's totally fine). See you later! Titanium

Loading editor
    • Unfortunately, Lemonz got upset that I told you about him spreading rumors, so instead of lowering my ban to two weeks, it's gonna be a month. Don't blame yourself, it's not your fault, he's just a jerk. I just wanted to let you know what's going on on my other wikis.

Loading editor
    • Thank you for your kindest words! I know how hard it is to find an admin that understands user's problems. I feel like admins care more about the wikis' sanity than the users, I think admins should prioritise the wiki and the users.

Loading editor
    • Yeah, I told him I knew about it.

Loading editor
    • Wow, thanks. I can see that. Looks like LuigiMaster just doesn't care. I see nothing wrong with "being defensive" because admins are just normal users with special rights. Not some almighty gods who must be bowed to. I still don't see how I was rude to him. Anyway, Thanks so much for your help! As an admin, are you able to unblock users, or do you have to be the person who blocked them?

Loading editor
    • I think LuigiMaster41 viewed how Zeo and I act as an admin before he became one. I know LuigiMaster41 is a type of user who is easy to offend; I can't blame him for being that. He also locks threads for different reasons. As an admin, he acts like Zeo and me. Zeo usually starts with "Like I said, ". Probably, he thinks that is what an admin does, so he says the same thing. Seriously, I think he could do better than that. Admins do their job to maintain the wiki but forget to think about users.

Last year, he wasn't working together with Zeo and me and went around problems. Zeo and I talked to him. He couldn't take what Zeo told him and just closed the thread. ZeoSpark reopened the thread and removed his admin rights. After LuigiMaster41 apologised, Zeo gave back his admin rights.

Yes, I can unblock you even if somebody else blocks you. However, if I unblock you, the staff will think I'm just helping you. I think two weeks is incredibly long, but I'm glad LuigiMaster41 didn't block you forever.

Loading editor
    • Alright, thanks for helping Derek. I know you did your best.

Loading editor
    • No problem! Talk to me anytime.

Loading editor
    • I'm never surprised LuigiMaster41 would unfriend me. He takes my messages personally, I never talked to him until he talked to me.

Loading editor
    • Sorry? I'm confused.

Loading editor
    • We had a long argument.

Loading editor
    • Somehow, we got back together. It was the most craziest argument I ever had. Sorry, it is weird I am telling you this, because I was previously annoyed about that long argument.

Loading editor
    • Lol, that's tottally fine! What was the argument about? If you don't mind me asking.

Loading editor
    • We were resolving a conflict between each of us, because we kept edit warring. It escalated quickly when I didn’t want to forgive straight away.

Loading editor
    • Well, that stinks. Edit wars are so wierd XD. I'm glad your friends (?) now.

Loading editor
    • Yeah, we are friends again XD It turned out we have a lot of ideas for the wiki. Also, it is funny to see staff edit war, right?

Loading editor
    • Well, that's awesome! Really quickly, I'm banned for another couple days. What's this forums thing about?

Loading editor
    • Yeah, you will return from May 1, 2020. I'm happy you can come back!

LuigiMaster41 is suggesting about the option of customizing the theme for infoboxes, like Rosaina (turquoise), Mario (red) and Luigi (green).

Loading editor
    • By the way, I realised I forgot to show you what MarioWiki is not. Feel free to view: MarioWiki:What MarioWiki is not. It could save you from being blocked again.

Loading editor
    • Thanks dude! I'm happy I'll be back! I'll remember to be careful around LuigiMaster just in case. I'll read through that and make sure!

Loading editor
    • No problem! Most importantly, we should be careful with the policy. Trust me, Super Mario Wiki is more strict than MarioWiki. It is unbelievable.

Loading editor
    • Ya, well, it's nothing compared to Smashpedia XD. Glad everything's working out! See  you thursday!

Loading editor
    • See you! 👋

Loading editor
    • Wow, you're tottally right about the rules on Mario Wiki. LuigiMaster told me not to interupt some special conversation he was having with you on his thread, and ZeoSpark told me not to "spam periods." *sigh* If only the rules were less strict.

Loading editor
    • I meant [1].

They are trying to do their job, but I'm sorry to hear that you are not having a good experience. ZeoSpark said to not "spam periods", I think he assumed you were "spamming".

Loading editor
    • Also welcome back to MarioWiki! And where on earth did they get these rules?

Loading editor
    • If you don't feel comfortable, would you like me to talk to ZeoSpark? He listens to me more than LuigiMaster41.

Loading editor
    • LuigiMaster41 thinks I hate his ideas, I'm trying to calm him down so he understands that I want to solve his ideas.

Loading editor
    • Naw, you don't have to do that for me. If it's getting over the top, I might just talk to ZeoSpark myself, but for now I'm trying to stay out of the way of people I disagree with. Anyway, I'm happy to be back! Idk, I just feel like I need someone to complain to XD.

Loading editor
    • Me too. It is because LuigiMaster41 is rude. He does not welcome my opinions and overreacted to ZeoSpark. As a bureaucrat, I'm going to give him content moderator rights.

Loading editor
    • Just don't go out of your way just to help me. I'm not trying to turn the wiki upside down.

Loading editor
    • No, you didn’t turn the wiki upside down. LuigiMaster41 was actually rude to me, he is biased with opinions. He insulted me for "disrespecting his opinions".

Loading editor
    • Oh, ok. It just seems like everytime I get in a fight it ruins the wiki XD

Loading editor
    •   Loading editor
    • Hey, just wanna say three things.

1. Sorry for compaining and stuff. Not just causing problems on the wiki, but like, complaining about it alot on your message wall. I can tell your getting kinda tired of my problems so I'll keep the complaining to a minimum.

2. Do you have to ask someone if they wanna be on your friends list? If so, can I add you to my friends?

3. I made a wiki called Role that's all about roleplaying, and if you're at all interested in joining, that would be super cool! (please please don't come if you don't want to, this is just a request.) The most popular roleplay is about smash bros, so that's cool.

https://role.fandom.com/

Anyway, sorry for causing some problems and keep up the good work! Your still the nicest admin I've ever met.

Titanium

Loading editor
      1. That's alright. We are helping you to understand what the wiki expects. Don't worry, I have been reminded several times about my edits. You aren’t causing trouble. We are in the Community Central, we don't need to worry about anybody barging into our conversations. This happened on MarioWiki before mid-2019.
      2. I was also thinking of becoming friends too after talking to you. Sure, thanks! I think I should make a friend list on my wall.
      3. Thank you for the offer too! I will take a look at the wiki.

Thank you so much! I am glad to talk to a user like you. If I wasn’t there, things won’t be clear.

Loading editor
    • Thanks a lot Derek! Have a great day!

Loading editor
    • I'm am realyrealyrealy sorry to bother you again (I know I spelled that wrong), but why'd you... step down? I know that it's not a huge deal since technically you can do almost everyhting you could before, but it sounds like you're just slowly losing a battle against LM41 and it's kind of sad. You have earned that title and you should stay with that title. If there's some wierd reason that I don't know about please let me know. I'm on your side, man.

Titanium

P.S. If you really don't want to tell me anything, I understand that and you don't have to. Your life is your life.

Loading editor
    • I didn’t lose the battle. I demoted my rights on purpose, I don’t feel like I suit the role because I am not the user who is willing to remove rights.

Loading editor
    • Oh, ok. That makes sense. So sorry I repeatedly bothered you. You've done a great job.

Loading editor
    • I am telling LuigiMaster41 about making an agreement, but he is acting stubbornly and copying my actions, he even imitated my user page.

Loading editor
    • Ug... I saw that. The problem is that he thinks he's always right and won't even agree to agree. He thinks that he's got some big important job and that the wiki needs him, so he won't even stop for a second and have fun with it. Even when he's not arguing with me, he still gets on my nerves.

Loading editor
    • “I guess he's the type that never admits he is wrong at times. I've been noticing that.” -ZeoSpark

Loading editor
    • Just because he is an admin, does not mean he is right. I regret giving him admin rights last year, now he is going berserk. Help:Best practices for administrators is what we want admins to do.

Loading editor
    • If I didn't give him rights, you would not be blocked. I am foolish to give him the rights.

Loading editor
    • You and CoolKarim are the only users who understand what I an going through.

Loading editor
    • I wouldn't say you're foolish, Derek. I mean that. If you thought that LuigiMaster was worthy of the role as admin, than that makes sense. He probably seemed like the perfect person for the job. Things have changed now, and it's your and Zeo's responsability to deal with that, wether it means removing his rights, suspending them, or just telling him to quit it. LuigiMaster has a lot of trouble thinking he's right and getting upset when other poeple don't think so. His experience on Mario Wiki molded him into someone who gets offended very easily, and is set on a mission to prove himself, which takes all the fun out of Fandom for him, and everyone else. Honestly, Derek, I can tell that you're having a hard time with LuigiMaster. I've never seen you stressed out until now. Considering that you're by far the greatest admin I've met, I have faith in you. Talk it out with Zeo, LuigiMaster, and maybe some of the mods, too. When he's being a jerk, just accept it and don't be stressed. Just do what you need to do in whatever form that takes.

I believe in you, dude ;)

Titanium

Loading editor
    • I'll support you all the way through. Just tell me when I'm needed and I'll be there as soon as I can.

Loading editor
    • Thank you. ZeoSpark looks like he assumes that LuigiMaster41 and I are arguing, but could he get second thoughts that LuigiMaster41 is accusing me for arguing. It is up to ZeoSpark he decides what he believes.

Loading editor
    • LuigiMaster41 says sorry, but he does the same actions anyway, even repeats his past actions. You cannot solve a problem by saying sorry and making excuses. "Sorry" does not mean anything if they are going to do what they are sorry for. The problem with people saying "sorry" gives the people the wrong impression to solve a problem with a single word. The true meaning of "sorry" is upon what they do and how they act upon it, they have to prove it to show they really mean it.

LuigiMaster41 said I made an "argument" when I was helping him out. The problem with LuigiMaster41 is he jumps into conclusions. Users who are jumping to conclusions are only thinking about THEIR opinions, and they refuse to admit the truth. Users might be very cautious about what THEY themselves think, not just about what we think. Believe me or not, LuigiMaster41 changed the community corner module background without addressing ZeoSpark and me. He is still making decisions on his own.

Loading editor
    • I made a really great post but it didn't save, so I made this really lame one. Can you support this please? Sorry if I embarassed you by mentioning you.

https://mario.fandom.com/wiki/Thread:90634

Loading editor
    • I've been trying to talk to Zeo about the LuigiMaster problem. It looks like he hasn't seen my message yet. If you ever need my help, just let me know.

Loading editor
    • ZeoSpark learnt about it, he considering about demoting LuigiMaster, but he will need to think about it. ZeoSpark does notice LuigiMaster's behavior and actions and he doesn't like it.

Loading editor
    • I just wish there was an easy way through all this. I wish that when he apologizes he fixes his problems. He's just too stubborn to take responsablity for anything.

Loading editor
    • Really sorry about this, but I'm getting into a bit of a pickle with luigimaster and I was wondering if you could help me out... or not, if I'm doing something wrong.

https://mario.fandom.com/wiki/Thread:90708#4

Loading editor
    • Thanks, I sent it ZeoSpark. It is stressful for him and worrysome for me.

Loading editor
    • Sorry I'm causing you guys so much trouble. If I ever go too far, please let me know.

Loading editor
    • No, you shouldn't be sorry. I have been clinging to that problem for months. When I told ZeoSpark about that thread, he expressed disappointment knowing that LuigiMaster41 "had to stick his nose in people's businesses again". Thank you to you and Pinpoint. Pinpoint handled the thread well. It is amusing and impressive when users can talk to us admins about our foolish mistakes. If we admins deny our mistakes, we look like fools. It is similar to student roasting teacher.

Your "Rats" post was similar to my thoughts, thank you.

Loading editor
    • Well, I'm glad I could help!

Loading editor
    • Hey, sorry to bother you. This guy was being a little threatening, but I think LM41 may have taken it a bit too far.

https://mario.fandom.com/wiki/Thread:91460

Loading editor
    • Ya, I'm sorry Derek, this is the final straw. LM41 has taken it too far too many times. Please please help me.

https://mario.fandom.com/wiki/Thread:91538#2

Loading editor
    • He lost the battle.

Loading editor
    • I told Zeo he was abusing his power. Zeo was annoyed enough to demote him.

Loading editor
    • I noticed. Thanks for the help.

Loading editor
    • You're welcome. You can appear on MarioWiki anytime you like without harm. Everything will be alright with me and ZeoSpark around.

Loading editor
    • Thank you! I'm actually going on vacation, so I'll be gone for a week, but you can expect me later!

Loading editor
    • Hello. I am sorry to butt in, but I would just like to say I am tired of this... I am tired of being so mean, I have no idea why I am like this, I don't know why I am so easy to offend. I really do want to change my ways now. Is there any way I could make it up to the both of you? I mean, I already patched things up with Titanium, so you are next on my list Derek. This is a message not to ignore. Derek, may you please teach me your ways of how to improve on my character? I have a lot to learn from you! Also, if I could have any user rights, I think being a Content Moderator would be suitable for me for a while. I really do want to make up things this time.

Loading editor
    • You should be sorry for butting in. Can't be sorry if you do it again and again.

Loading editor
    • I just wanted to inform you for this in case you didn't get my message.

Loading editor
    • That's fine, LuigiMaster. Just, if you're trying to do an apology or something, please do it in a different thread, instead of my private thread with Derek. This is the second time you've done that.

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.