FANDOM

• Sophiedp
    Sophiedp closed this thread because:
    no point in keeping this thread open
    21:44, March 29, 2020

Don't you just hate being block forever, worst of all no one will unblock you. If only there was a way to unblock yourself from your favorite Wikis

Loading editor
    • That would defeat the whole purpose of having blocks. Is there a point to this thread?

Loading editor
    • If you are blocked on multiple wikis, maybe the problem is... YOU. Take a look at your actions that led to the blocks, see what you did wrong, and don't make those mistakes again.

Loading editor
    • I need someone to reduce my blockage on Heroes Wiki & Villains Wiki

Loading editor
    • Only admin(s) that blocked you have any say in that.

Loading editor
    • Your constantly pestering the admins of those wikis is not helping your case. Also not helping you to appeal your blocks is your constant attempts to get others to make and remove PEs.

Just. Stop. Take a break for a few months and try again around, say, Labor Day.

Loading editor
    • What's this? Come on, Cookie. Places are getting emptied and people are getting confined to their homes due to coronavirus. The last thing you should do is piss people off into kicking you off the platforms you want to be in.

Loading editor
    • Love Robin wrote:
      Your constantly pestering the admins of those wikis is not helping your case. Also not helping you to appeal your blocks is your constant attempts to get others to make and remove PEs.

Just. Stop. Take a break for a few months and try again around, say, Labor Day.

Then maybe they will change their minds 

Loading editor
    • No means no. Continuing can be considered harrassment, a ToU violation. It's going to do you much, much more bad than good.

Loading editor
    • But they won't give me another chance which makes my heart break

Loading editor
    • StarCookie99 wrote:
      But they won't give me another chance which makes my heart break

Enjoy getting blocked for harassing admins over you getting blocked then.

Learn to grow up and just STOP period.

Loading editor
    • But I'm not harassing anyone. I'm just begging 🥺 cause I'm desperate 

Loading editor
    • StarCookie99 wrote: But I'm not harassing anyone. I'm just begging 🥺 cause I'm desperate 

"Begging" has many different meanings, and can have negative meanings, if they were to bother you about this, how would you react?.

Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.