FANDOM

• I NEED ANSWERS
    I started playing pokemon planet since last year, I found a Latin clan and I made friends who helped me understand the game since it is mostly in English. A few months ago a cherrish ball appeared to me in a treasure, I opened it surprised without knowing what it was and a suicide came out, I was very excited all that night. The next day, I wanted to access my account and I couldn't, you guys gave me ban for no reason or reason. I spoke to some friends I made and they said that maybe it was because some PM did not respond that people sent me when opening the Cherrish, I seriously understand the language little and I do not think it is a reason for them to suspect that I use any kind of hack. I was just starting to play and they banned me for no reason, my behavior was always adequate in this game so I at least demand an explanation of the reason for my ban, since I spent time in this game that still seems fun to me. I expect some response from a moderator my ID is jeancarlosn.

I say goodbye a little disgusted and waiting to have a response from a moderator, thanking you in advance for your attention.

Loading editor
    • This is not the website to appeal a ban on Pokemon Planet, you have to do so through the own support of Pokemon Planet. This is Community Central, where people go to ask for technical help on the Fandom network.

Loading editor
    • ok i will

Loading editor
    • I highly doubt you were banned for no reason. But even if so, there is nothing anyone, but that wiki's admins can do. Fandom's policy states something like this: "Wiki administrators can block users for any reason, including no reason at all".

Loading editor
    • Based on Jeancarlosn's description, they were banned from the game; not the wiki. Since the game's official site is rather bare and most of their links lead to the wiki, a lot of players mistake Fandom as the company behind Pokemon Planet; which it isn't. At one point, this was happening so often that I made this template because I was tired of re-typing the same reply.

Hello and welcome to Community Central. Community Central is a Fandom wiki where users can come to get help creating, maintaining, and customizing other Fandom wikis. Unfortunately, this is not a generic support site nor is Fandom corporately affiliated with Pokemon Planet. As such, we cannot help you with your block or with issues regarding Pokemon Planet.

If you wish to appeal your block on Pokemon Planet, please contact Pokemon Planet's support group as instructed in the block notification. Thank you.

Loading editor
    • Andrewds1021 wrote: Based on Jeancarlosn's description, they were banned from the game; not the wiki. Since the game's official site is rather bare and most of their links lead to the wiki, a lot of players mistake Fandom as the company behind Pokemon Planet; which it isn't. At one point, this was happening so often that I made this template because I was tired of re-typing the same reply.

Hello and welcome to Community Central. Community Central is a Fandom wiki where users can come to get help creating, maintaining, and customizing other Fandom wikis. Unfortunately, this is not a generic support site nor is Fandom corporately affiliated with Pokemon Planet. As such, we cannot help you with your block or with issues regarding Pokemon Planet.

If you wish to appeal your block on Pokemon Planet, please contact Pokemon Planet's support group as instructed in the block notification. Thank you.

I see. Then I apologize for not reading, I just saw the title, and assumed incorrectly.

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.