FANDOM

• I guess I must have clicked on a wiki link on CC (when I try to help people) that was to a wiki of a different language. Now my fan feeds are in 2-3 different languages. And though I don't actually click the fan feeds anyways, it is a bit annoying not have it in my preferred language.

But to be honest I am finding it annoying getting suggestions for wikis I'd never go to anyways (unless attempting to provide help via CC). I think I have 2-4 Animal Crossing links for weeks- I don't even know what Animal Crossing is or how I got that triggered and I don't care to ever go to that wiki.

I cleared my cache and cookies but it seems to have no baring so it must be Wikia/Fandom's side? So basically, is there are way to still provide help on CC without picking up garbage or useless fan feed suggestions? I mean I am a lifestyle wiki- I don't mind if other lifestyle wikis were advertised but the trash at the bottom is starting to get really distracting and off topic...

Loading editor
    • I don't think there is a way to fix this. You will just have to wait it out.

Loading editor
    • *sigh*

ty.

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.