FANDOM

• Fursato, I recently started a new fandom wiki so I could have the admin privileges for it, because I was updating the old wiki on the same series and I couldn't delete some redirected pages or change the main page and title. The old wiki was started but abandoned and there was little info on it. I was going to start a new wiki and ask for the old one to be deleted later.

I thought it was gonna be easy to make a new page, but I have been blindsided by this new UCP. I do not like it so far. My head started to hurt after trying to figure things out myself. I might like UCP if I could learn how to use it properly, but even then uploading pictures and making templates for infoboxes are now much more tedious and difficult. I could not figure out how to make an infobox on UCP even though I copied and pasted the source code from the old wiki. I am very used to the old classic source style of editing and this new UCP caught me by surprise.

Is there a way you could grant me admin privileges for the old wiki page I was editing? I am going to go back to that old page and add the rest of the info I started. I do not think I will be getting the hang of UCP anytime soon, considering its still in beta and a lot of others are also having trouble.

Thanks, sorry for the long post.

Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.