FANDOM

• Love Robin
    Love Robin closed this thread because:
    Nwecroposting
    21:57, May 29, 2020

Hello, everyone. Buckimion is the current bureaucrat of the Family Guy Wiki, and I think that he's gone too far this time. In my early days on that wiki, I used to be an unintentional vandal of sorts seeing as how I didn't really understand what wikis were all about back then - so much so that Buckimion banned me for quite some time, and when I requested to return a couple of years later, he agreed, but under a set of strict guidelines, despite the fact I'd embraced what wikis are all about by then. A couple years later I requested these restrictions be uplifted, and he refused. Just this week I asked again after almost a decade of inactivity, and he agreed. I decided to edit a few pages that were lacking a bit of information, just polishing the pages up. Next time I arrive on the wiki, what do I see? An infinite ban - and all for trying to help! I don't care what this guy THINKS about what I'm trying to do, because he's a tyrant who rules the Family Guy Wiki, er, HIS Family Guy Wiki like a dictator, and the fact that he views me as nothing but a troublemaker through an incredibly poor prejudice, is incredibly insulting to me, especially after all these years. Not only is he a bad bureaucrat, he's a bad user for treating me like this when I least deserve it. Something has to be done, and fast.

Screen Shot 2020-03-22 at 8.30.08 PM

Remember this profile picture. This is Buckimion - the one you should know about.

Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.