FANDOM

• Hey, lozergling, if u really wanted to destroy everything that I had posted in ur worthless fanon (look like a Z-rate class of fanfics IMHO) wiki, u better do it right, and literally remove anything I had ever did there.

Tell that kid and his lover jackjackson17 I sent them my warm greetings; best to stay off weak sites such as that one ur running.

Sayonara! :)

Loading editor
    • Ever wonder why so many Wikis ban you? Perhaps it has something to do with you being an actual kid, but I digress.

Loading editor
    • I'm pretty sure that I'm older than u, the main reason these kids tend to block me is because I have a set of values which won't let me back down nor submit myself into u, wimps', whims. I can live my life perfectly fine even without ur z-rate wiki. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Loading editor
    • You being older than me would actually make it a lot worse when you cannot even act like a functioning adult based on how you present yourself online. This whole "everyone else is wrong and stupid" mentality will certainly get you very far in life, and you being banned across multiple Wikis just makes the whole thing amusing to witness. Also, the fact that you sought me out on Community Central to begin with shows a level of pettiness and immaturity on your end. As KidVegeta himself has said already, there is no arguing with you. I was originally going to give you the benefit of the doubt, but you have proven to be just as poor of an excuse for a human being as KidVegeta had initially suspected.

Loading editor
    • I have thoroughly enjoyed reading your meltdown, dxrd. never change my man

Loading editor
    • Kid wrote:
      I have thoroughly enjoyed sucking your meat, dxrd. never change my man

Was it written before or after u got beaten up in school and wedgied?

Loading editor
    • Hyper Zergling wrote:
      You being older than me would actually make it a lot worse when you cannot even act like a functioning adult based on how you present yourself online. This whole "everyone else is wrong and stupid" mentality will certainly get you very far in life, and you being banned across multiple Wikis just makes the whole thing amusing to witness. Also, the fact that you sought me out on Community Central to begin with shows a level of pettiness and immaturity on your end. As kid himself has said already, there is no arguing with you. I was originally going to give you the benefit of the doubt, but you have proven to be just as poor of an excuse for a human being as kid had initially suspected.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! This was PRICELESS! much like ur lives. Meanwhile - regardless of what u worthless kids think about my internet persona - I work in a governmental workplace, have a degree from the most respected institute around my international region and saved me a lot of time which is not invested in Wiki sites; let's be honest: I didn't lost anything here.

u Wiki running people r pretty much worthless in real life without this fake sense of power u gained here, what do u do for a living? Writing Z-rate fictions? Serving people in a small telecommunication company somewhere? I think I don't need tips of how to live nor evaluation from the likes of u. Tell ur lame "friend", whom I doubt u ever saw in RL, that being a man who uses a nickname of a kid and judging &/ preaching other won't get any of u far in life. Speaking about poor excuse for a human being. LOL the camel doesn't see his own humps.

Loading editor
    • Dxrd wrote:

Kid wrote:
      I have thoroughly enjoyed reading your meltdown, dxrd. never change my man

Was it written before or after u got beaten up in school and wedgied?

What are you, nine years old? "No, this is what I want you to say so I can try to make fun of it." This is a grade-school-level of an insult, and I would have hoped you'd at least do better than that.

Dxrd wrote:

Hyper Zergling wrote:
      You being older than me would actually make it a lot worse when you cannot even act like a functioning adult based on how you present yourself online. This whole "everyone else is wrong and stupid" mentality will certainly get you very far in life, and you being banned across multiple Wikis just makes the whole thing amusing to witness. Also, the fact that you sought me out on Community Central to begin with shows a level of pettiness and immaturity on your end. As KidVegeta himself has said already, there is no arguing with you. I was originally going to give you the benefit of the doubt, but you have proven to be just as poor of an excuse for a human being as KidVegeta himself had initially suspected.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! This was PRICELESS! much like ur lives. Meanwhile - regardless of what u worthless kids think about my internet persona - I work in a governmental workplace, have a degree from the most respected institute around my international region and saved me a lot of time which is not invested in Wiki sites; let's be honest: I didn't lost anything here.

u Wiki running people r pretty much worthless in real life without this fake sense of power u gained here, what do u do for a living? Writing Z-rate fictions? Serving people in a small telecommunication company somewhere? I think I don't need tips of how to live nor evaluation from the likes of u. Tell ur lame "friend", whom I doubt u ever saw in RL, that being a man who uses a nickname of a kid and judging &/ preaching other won't get any of u far in life. Speaking about poor excuse for a human being. LOL the camel doesn't see his own humps.

The fact that you have to bring up what you do for a living in order to attempt to give yourself any sort of validity speaks for itself. It's also as if announcing that you work for the government actually means anything in this conversation. I don't need to tell you anything about myself, because my words are more than enough to get by point across. I'm not the one who is using bold and italics, has numerous amounts of spelling and grammatical errors in his writing, and has more than two lines of straight "Ha's."

Loading editor
    • Hyper Zergling wrote:

The fact that you have to bring up what you do for a living in order to attempt to give yourself any sort of validity speaks for itself. It's also as if announcing that you work for the government actually means anything in this conversation. I don't need to tell you anything about myself, because my words are more than enough to get by point across. I'm not the one who is using bold and italics, has numerous amounts of spelling and grammatical errors in his writing, and has more than two lines of straight "Ha's."

What's the matter? Did I touch a painful nerve? Sure, try to avoid the fact that in RL without this poor little wiki of urs, ur pretty much worthles; it won't serve u. I'm not investing too much in communicating with u - if u had an IQ u could feel the lack of consideration I gave u. LOL Did the "Ha"s which represent how good and long I laughed hurt u? GOOD.

Now do me a favor, which I bet u will agree to, delete anything which I had ever done or posted in ur poor little site; I don't want to see any of my stuff there. u already went to a great deal of deleting some of my posts there - like a madman after someone gave him the boot - so I guess u won't mind.

Loading editor
    • Dxrd wrote:

Hyper Zergling wrote:

What's the matter? Did I touch a painful nerve? Sure, try to avoid the fact that in RL without this poor little wiki of urs, ur pretty much worthles; it won't serve u. I'm not investing too much in communicating with u - if u had an IQ u could feel the lack of consideration I gave u. LOL Did the "Ha"s which represent how good and long I laughed hurt u? GOOD.

Now do me a favor, which I bet u will agree to, delete anything which I had ever done or posted in ur poor little site; I don't want to see any of my stuff there. u already went to a great deal of deleting some of my posts there - like a madman after someone gave him the boot - so I guess u won't mind.

I am just saying that you could at least try to look intelligent with better-composed comments. Anyway, your things have been deleted. They were only ramblings of your opinions and were nothing of consequence.

Loading editor
    • Hyper Zergling wrote:

I am just saying that you could at least try to look intelligent with better-composed comments. Anyway, your things have been deleted. They were only ramblings of your opinions and were nothing of consequence.

Nah, u don't worth it; same as ur wiki site which is not of any consequence online; it's like the Special Ed class of the DB Fandom. Circus of fools.

All means "everything" - Including my files and wall, dr. stupid.

Loading editor
    • Dxrd wrote:

Hyper Zergling wrote:

Nah, u don't worth it; same as ur wiki site which is not of any consequence online; it's like the Special Ed class of the DB Fandom. Circus of fools.

All means "everything" - Including my files and wall, dr. stupid.

"Dr. Stupid." Still using elementary-grade-school insults I see. Also, it's "You're not worth it," not "u don't worth it." Perhaps you're the one who is in need of actual special education.

Loading editor
    • Hyper Zergling wrote:

"Dr. Stupid." Still using elementary-grade-school insults I see. Also, it's "You're not worth it," not "u don't worth it." Perhaps you're the one who is in need of actual special education.

Nah, I'm not interested in ur Wiki, lol.

Loading editor
    • He's still the same "28 yrs old" fool who never changes, though it's so easy to avoid getting blocked, if you're able to show a polite and friendly attitude, without reading the rules.

Loading editor
    • who?

Loading editor
    • You!

Loading editor
    • Thanks for the laughs, bruh, I'm older than that and trust me that I'm the farest from "fool" that can be, fool. (Mr. T's voice). I think it's kinda pathetic that u believe ur my conscious or something like that, I'm not a submitter, I'm free as fuck. So gimme a break, I'm not into Wikia anymore in these last few years.

Loading editor
    • Goddamn, you are like a bot, I couldn't come up with comedy like this if I tried.

Loading editor
    • Older than 28? Man, that just makes this whole thing even more sad. I have dealt with 4-year-olds with greater maturity than this.

Loading editor
    • Dxrd wrote: Thanks for the laughs, bruh, I'm older than that and trust me that I'm the farest from "fool" that can be, fool. (Mr. T's voice). I think it's kinda pathetic that u believe ur my conscious or something like that, I'm not a submitter, I'm free as fuck. So gimme a break, I'm not into Wikia anymore in these last few years.

Well, doesn't matter, if that would be the case, you would've changed your behavior, but you're blocked across multiple wikis for you're terrible behavior, simply, because you put your principles above all, instead that you restrain yourself. I don't care about your conscious, I talked about how you're unable to change your behavior, I'm not blocked on any other wikis, because I can behave myself in a normal way, unlike you. You can't save yourself from your Fate of being blocked across multiple wikis! I hope you behave yourself better in front of your boss or other employees.

Loading editor
    • Mgdodl wrote:

Dxrd wrote: Thanks for the laughs, bruh, I'm older than that and trust me that I'm the farest from "fool" that can be, fool. (Mr. T's voice). I think it's kinda pathetic that u believe ur my conscious or something like that, I'm not a submitter, I'm free as fuck. So gimme a break, I'm not into Wikia anymore in these last few years.

Well, doesn't matter, if that would be the case, you would've changed your behavior, but you're blocked across multiple wikis for you're terrible behavior, simply, because you put your principles above all, instead that you restrain yourself. I don't care about your conscious, I talked about how you're unable to change your behavior, I'm not blocked on any other wikis, because I can behave myself in a normal way, unlike you. You can't save yourself from your Fate of being blocked across multiple wikis! I hope you behave yourself better in front of your boss or other employees.

OHH NO! THE HORROR! I HAVE AN OPINION! In real life nobody has issues with me. :)

Loading editor
    • This makes it even more sad, that you're different in real life, but not on the wikis.

Loading editor
    • Mgdodl wrote:
      This makes it even more sad, that you're different in real life, but not on the wikis.

If there was any mutual respect and not "swing at each other" mentality, I'd been showing my true personality. That's being said, I'm not into Wikis anymore, one may say since 2017.

Loading editor
    • Where is it that way, I show my true personality and I don't have any problems ? Mostly I'm friendly and polite and I get through pretty much with this behavior, and sometimes you've to get over with such persons which don't show respect and there are only a few, if you show a proper behavior and not a lot.

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.