FANDOM

• I've been working on making one, but I can't make it cool looking! I just have words on a white screen! And I could just post that rather than adding it in a template!

Loading editor
      1. What is it you need help with?
      2. This is not a standard feature; or at least, this isn't a common name for it. Could you please provide a link to what you are talking about and describe what it is supposed to be used for?
        Loading editor
    • Sorry that it took me so long to get back to you, I didn't realize they weren't standard, but that info helps a lot, so it is just a template from what I know. Here is a link to a friend badge. https://lost-cities-keeper.fandom.com/wiki/Thread:629802 , so I need help with making one of these, who should I see for that?

Loading editor
    • Here is the template.

Obviously, it's not a standard feature at all. It's just a template that someone came up with in the wiki. Feel free to copy the source mode to have a similar template like the one in Lost Cities Keeper Wiki, but make sure to give credit and link to the wiki where you copied it from.

Loading editor
    • Thanks! Sorry, I am relatively new to fandom!

Loading editor
    • If you are an admin on the destination wiki, you can also use Special:Export on the source wiki and Special:Import on the destination wiki to do it. When using Special:Export, you can uncheck "Include only the current revision, not the full history". Unchecking this option will copy the pages' edit histories and thus credit individual users. You can credit the wiki when you import the pages. Special:Import should have a "Comment" field. You can mention the source wiki by leaving a comment such as this one:

importing friend badge template from the [[w:c:lost-cities-keeper|Keeper of the Lost Cities Wiki]]

Loading editor
    • Spokedoke
      Spokedoke removed this reply because:
      Person it was directed to was blocked, so it is unnecessary.
      12:44, March 19, 2020
      This reply has been removed
    • Andrewds1021 wrote:
      If you are an admin on the destination wiki, you can also use Special:Export on the source wiki and Special:Import on the destination wiki to do it. When using Special:Export, you can uncheck "Include only the current revision, not the full history". Unchecking this option will copy the pages' edit histories and thus credit individual users. You can credit the wiki when you import the pages. Special:Import should have a "Comment" field. You can mention the source wiki by leaving a comment such as this one:
      importing friend badge template from the [[w:c:lost-cities-keeper|Keeper of the Lost Cities Wiki]]

Thank you!

Loading editor
    • Kevinusoehfudsoh is just spamming threads with irrelevant posts. Their comment will be removed as soon as an admin catches wind of this.

Loading editor
    • Yeah I had noticed the link was irrelevant, which is the reason I had asked why he posted it here.

Loading editor
    • Kevinusoehfudsoh → "This user is currently blocked across the FANDOM network."

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.