FANDOM

• Hello guys. I am not sure if this is the right board, but from the description, it seems like it.

Anyways, my wikia Liber Proeliis is a mainly brazilian portuguese wikia, although we do have a (very small and yet to grow) english community.

The thing is, I have noticed that only the english one has the Discuss feature on the main page. Considering the Forum's deletion, from what I have heard at least, I'd like to know if it is possible to enable the Discuss feature in the portuguese wikia.

Sorry for any lack of understanding caused by my below-average english.

Loading editor
    • If you want to, you can contact staff and request that Discussions be enabled for your wiki. However, this will be done automatically whenever Fandom gets around to converting your wiki to the UCP. During UCP conversion, Fandom will convert your pre-existing Forum threads into Discussion threads. The different Forum boards will be created as Discussion categories. The wiki should receive a notification in advance of this conversion.

Loading editor
    • Cocopuff2018
      Cocopuff2018 removed this reply because:
      OPSS
      22:55, March 9, 2020
      This reply has been removed
    • Thank you for your answer. I will try that soon.

Loading editor
    • So if it isn't obvious, different language version wikis of the same topic are treated as separate wikis, so a change to one will not be done to the other just because they cover the same topic in different languages. So, if admins of the English version request a change for that wiki, it will have no affect on any other languages.

Loading editor
    • It’s best to keep it english if you can speak English you don’t need it and you should provide a good reason for it anyways if you still want it

Loading editor
    • Understood.

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.