FANDOM

• Yes, I already filed a ticket.

Has anyone else been having issues with Special:Analytics this weekend? When I looked at the data on Saturday, the edit counts were all 0 even though there had clearly been some edits. Then on Sunday, only the edit counts updated (still bugged showing 0) while everything else did not.

Loading editor
    • Hi, I'm seeing the same issue on all the wikis I have access to. It looks like it only affects the edit graphs, not any view numbers.

Loading editor
    • I can't see Analytics or Quick Stats. 

They all register zero edits and zero hits, which . . . isn't useful, when our wiki has erratic fluctuations, and we're trying to work out patterns to attract more visitors. Currently, we have zero ways to see what views we got on the past two days. 

Loading editor
    • Interesting. The other stats aren't updating at all for me. My views chart is showing only through March 5th right now. Sounds like this might be an inconsistent bug.

Loading editor
    • FYI, I heard back from Kirkburn and he says they are fixing the issue and running a script to backfill the missing data.

Loading editor
    • For anyone that cares, it looks like the data for March 17 is messed-up as well. As with the last issue, this can only be confirmed for edit counts as it is the only information on the dashboard that users have a second source for. Note that data for the 17th is labeled as 16th, so bear that in mind if you are doing anything with the dashboard information.

I already submitted a ticket and Kirkburn said they will look into it.

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.