FANDOM

• do i report directly to a staff member or is there a special page¬†?

Loading editor
    • Hello there, you are welcome to email me via zmyers@fandom.com or respond here. I can most definitely look into your issue.

Loading editor
    • oh thank you very much I have been haveing a problem with admin/buercaut of the my hero acadima wiki there user name is young mako

he has been disrespecful and dismissive of my edits now I understand an admin and bureaucrats a to have find say on there Wiki about certian matters but he has unfairly disreagared rules of his very own wiki and has really just been pain ass to deal with i have had problems with admins before but he balantly shown bias for his own edits and disrespect no should be allowed to do

I tried be respectful i followed talk page rules even undid my own edits multiple times to try get other user to discuss the changes i am proposing but he then falsely accuse me of having edit war which k am confused by sense i undid my own edit and instead of useing talk page to discuss with me he chose not listen about blocks me so i have no way of contacting other admins of the wiki to voice my complaints

sorry for rambling just very upset about this

Loading editor
    • After investigating the reported issue, I have come to discover the reasoning behind your two bans. Unfortunately, we do not involve ourselves within administrative decisions when they are unanimous. You will need to find a solution with the administration of the wiki directly. Please remember to be respectful to all users.

Loading editor
    • but it wasnt unanimous another admin by user name damage actually listen to me when i ask to enforce the rules fairly and protect it until talk page was resloved young mako removed there protections changed it back and didn't even try use the talk page to discuss it

Loading editor
    • @ZoeCatfu; since 'To love this' has name-dropped me, I'll just chime in here to say that I fully support Young Mako in this situation.

Loading editor
    • Damage3245 wrote: @ZoeCatfu; since 'To love this' has name-dropped me, I'll just chime in here to say that I fully support Young Mako in this situation.

then why did u protect the page after ask  ?

Loading editor
    • No what never mind this not worth my time thank you for listening @zoecatfu glad to see members of fandom staff listen to user

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.