FANDOM

• Cebr1979
    Cebr1979 closed this thread because:
    Because it's sole purpose is for the thread's creator to harass and annoy me.
    17:14, March 11, 2020

Hi, Cebr1979. You blocked me for pointing out that the Human Torch & Marvel Comics #1 are not in the public domain. Both are under a 95 year corporate copyright as per the time that was renewed and published with copyright notice. My source is Cornell University School of Law . I would ask that you kindly review the block and realize I was legitimately contributing to the site and the block was unwarranted.

Please, reach out to me at your convenience when you have reviewed the block. I hope you reconsider. Thank you.

The block was made by Cebr1979.

Reason given: no reason given
    Start of block: 05:33, February 21, 2020
    Expiry of block: 05:33, February 21, 2021
    Intended blockee: Whig4life
    Block ID: #68

Loading editor
    • I asked you to provide proof of your statement and you said no. I'm reconsidering nothing and please don't contact me again.

Loading editor
    • The burden of proof is on claiming they are public domain, which you did. They clearly aren't, the copyright is filed and public record. You should unblock me, I am allowed to contribute to talk and did nothing wrong. You are abusing your power here. I have attempted to reason with you, I have been polite, and I don't deserve your abusive behavior.

Loading editor
    • Cebr1979
      Cebr1979 removed this reply because:
      I wasn't logged in when I posted it.
      13:54, February 28, 2020
      This reply has been removed
    •   Loading editor
    • So go find the public record then. 'Cause, thus far, you've merely shown up with a condescending and demanding attitude without ever having said where your info is coming from.

I'm not abusing anything. It's my wiki and I don't want you there.

Loading editor
    • I did not show a demanding attitude. I included the relevant information, and kindly asked you to reconsider. I included it above, I am not sure why you are pretending like I didn't explain why it isn't in the public domain. My first post here included everything: it's under a 95 year copyright and was produced in 1939, as stated above. If you just used your brain and weren't so abusive and hateful, you'd find these interactions needn't be so emotive on your part.

Loading editor
    • "...if you just used your brain..."

Your block just got extended.

In order to be under a 95-year copyright, it would have needed to have been renewed in its 28th year and it wasn't.

I'm for real not responding ever again.

Loading editor
    • Okay, don't respond. I'll continue my research and see where that leads. At the very least, the "use at your own risk" warning I see on content from other publishers might be applied to Timely stuff, just to avoid any possibility of Disney lawyers potentially shutting the wiki down. If I wasn't blocked, I would have loved to have helped effectuate something of that nature. I would've been someone who would've helpd you a considerable deal.

Loading editor
    • I'm coming back because... at this point... this is actually getting fun!

"I would've been someone who would've helpd you a considerable deal."

With what? Saying something is true and then refusing to back it up with proof while still saying that your unproven nonsense is true and then later admitting you don't even know if what yiou said is true really is because you're still researching it..?

Look at your contributions and then look at mine. I don't need your help. I've been fixing and correcting over forty thousand things for years now.

You showed up and spewed off nonsense you just admitted you've never even known anything about.

Loading editor
    • The "use at your own risk" warning you see on the Nedor characters pages was created by me, btw.

I know what pages need it.

Thanks, though! (not really - lol)

Loading editor
    • I was just participating. There was no reason to treat me this way. If you didn't agree you could've discussed it with me or ignored it, or explained why I am incorrect (if I am). If you're this rude online I can't imagine how pathetic and controlling you are (or try to be) in real life. There is no excuse to conduct yourself in such an unprofessional manner. If you were self-aware you'd be ashamed of your behavior. You started out telling me to not speak if I don't know what I am talking about. These sorts of things need to be discussed. The fascist approach doesn't help matters. Judging by other interactions I have seen from you, you are no less of a terrible human being to other people you interact with.

So much for not responding, abusive control-freaks like you can never resist the opportunity to get the last word. enjoy your little online fiefdom, I am sure you have nothing else going for you in life.

Loading editor
    • Says the guy who won't stop responding AFTER I've asked you multiple times to leave me alone and AFTER you've even found me on a completely separate wiki and AFTER you've gone searching for me online.

HA! ...but which one of us has nothing going on in their life?

Peace out!

This is MY talk page and I am now telling you to not post on it (or any talk page of mine on any fandom wiki) ever again or I'll file to have you blocked across the board.

Loading editor
    • Have him blocked across the board? Just how do you plan on doing that? By talking to the site staff? Oh please, their negligence is what led to this site becoming such a dumpster fire in the first place. They won't lift a finger for you, even if he did deserve it.

Hell, if the staff weren't so useless you would have been globally banned long ago, Mr. Never-My-Fault, "quit being lazy and do my work for me"!

P.S. Thank you for the character. I have big plans for her.

Loading editor
    • Cebr1979
      Cebr1979 removed this reply because:
      Because
      15:40, March 5, 2020
      This reply has been removed
    • I knew you guys were one and the same.

Loading editor
    • I'd report Whig4life to an admin. 

Language like calling you "pathetic", "terrible human being" or "abusive control-freak" isn't appropriate, and it's pretty much a personal attack. If the removed post was anything along those lines, it should also be pointed out to said admins.  

Loading editor
    • KevinVolkov wrote:
      I'd report Whig4life to an admin. 

Language like calling you "pathetic", "terrible human being" or "abusive control-freak" isn't appropriate, and it's pretty much a personal attack. If the removed post was anything along those lines, it should also be pointed out to said admins.  

I assure you, it wasn't. I tried to explain something to someone who delights in abusing authority. You can find my original message on the Human Torch Talk Page. If you think it warrants this treatment, you have my sympathies.

Anyways, this conversation is fruitless and nothing is being served by continuing it. Let's just move on, folks.

Loading editor
    • No. I'm done with you and your "last word" complex. I've told you to leave me alone many times now but... I log on today and BAM! Another reply here waiting!

"Moving on" is just something I can't trust you to do. Especially with your multiple accounts.

Loading editor
    • Cebr1979 wrote:
      I knew you guys were one and the same.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! You cannot be serious! I knew you were a fool, but I didn't think you were that foolish! No, I merely noticed that you were doing to someone else what you did to me back in 2016, and decided to say something about it. You really haven't changed a bit since then.

You can't handle criticism. If someone dares suggest you made a mistake, you do everything you can to try and destroy the other person. You come across as a spoiled brat, used to getting everything he wants, and unable to handle being told "no". When confronted, you act like you're the victim, even though you're always the active aggressor. And to top it all off, you invent your own version of the scenario, either through genuine misunderstanding or by self-delusion, just to reinforce in your mind that whoever you've picked a fight with deserves everything you do to them.

You never should have been put in charge of a wiki. Unfortunately, Wikia... sorry, it's called "Fandom" now, isn't it? They're notorious for letting corrupt admins do whatever they want with no consequences. That's why you're here, isn't it? Because unlike on Wikipedia, you will always be able to get away with your bad behavior.

Loading editor
    • 2016? What are you talking about?

Loading editor
    • hey

Loading editor
    • Haha.

Gogmabob = Glammazon

Loading editor
    • Scratch that. You're Neo Theta. Done.

Loading editor
    • Hey Folks,

None of this has anytihng to do with me or my situation that I am now trying to move on from. I would prefer not to receive these notifications, so please discuss your dispute in another thread. Gogmabob, I would not have said nearly any of those things to Cebr1979. I merely attempted to resolve a dispute with Cebr1979, which did not work and so I am accepting that I cannot participate in my favorite Wiki and moving on. Please, I would prefer not to receive the notifications so if you would like to discuss your dispute please do not do it on this thread, I'll consider it a big favor. I am terribly sorry if I was rude or sounded demanding, my intention was only to discuss a particular topic; I admit I was frustrated with the way I was treated but that has subsided. Cebr1979, I don't care what you do to me, I won't think less of you for it, and I wish you well. Hopefully this is goodbye, as this is my only account (check IP addresses).

Loading editor
    • That's it. I'm filing to have you and only blocked today for harrassment because you keep lying about moving on but you keep coming back after how many times of being told not to.

Loading editor
    • Peace be with you.

Loading editor
    • ...and you just responded again after being told not to.

Loading editor
    • Cebr, you can close the thread. 

Whig, you can unfollow the thread.

Either is an apt solution for you both, if your concerns are being left alone and notifications respectively. 

Loading editor
    • Thanks Kevin!

Loading editor
    • ...and a third response in one morning!

Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.