FANDOM

• Can you change Silver Sable from Spider-Man PS4 to supporting antagonist turned anti heroine on the villains wiki and Sinister Six to main antagonistic faction and Inner Demons to secondary antagonistic faction and ask Valkerone to change Kingpin back to major antagonist and is it possible to delete old revisions from history?

Loading editor
    • While Sannse is a very helpful person, she generally does not take editing requests.

You are currently blocked on the Villains wiki, which leads me to guess the admins disagree with your classifications.

Deleting old revisions can be done by admins, but is generally not advised unless there's major obscenities in the edit or edit summary.

Looks like you won't get your way. Take a look at your actions and make sure you don't make the same mistakes on other wikis you edit.

Loading editor
    • I don’t want to do these actions but I’m forced to

Loading editor
    • But not every old revisions but just the one I want and that’s it

Loading editor
    • It's very, very unlikely Staff will go behind local admins to do something just because you want to. Unless there's a Terms of Use pr Community Policy issue, nothing will be done.

As explained by TimeShade, the admins are clear. You're blocked. Move on to a different wiki and don't make the same mistakes again. That's your ONLY option.

Loading editor
    • What do you think of Kingpin the tertiary antagonist of Spider-Man PS4?

Loading editor
    • Well?

Loading editor
    • My opinion on that matter is quite irrelevant, as is Sannse's. Move on to a new wiki.

Loading editor
    • Is the secondary antagonist a main antagonist in a way?

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.