FANDOM

• Hello, I recently wrote you a rather long post on that thread. I wrote that before I saw what you said about things changing soon, so my apologies if I come across as an angry idiot, I figured it wqas just same old same old.

you also said this

[edit] I'm also concerned about a "remove admin" thread not being dealt with. That's significant, and we can look in to that (with links)

what happened was, he ( The admin at the time ) only removed the poll when it started to get more votes for him to leave. His reply was to ' willingly ' give up his admin rights....to his FREINDS, meaning he wont be the admin, but he still has ALOT of influence ( also, the poll did not just ask that he be removed as admin, we wanted him gone from the wikia because he was THAT toxic )

I could provide links about his shady dealings with the poll, but it would take a while to dredge thru a years worth of wiki history, so I will only do it if action will be taken on it. Plus, he has no doubt tried to remove evidence by deleteing it, could staff find out the truth? like see exactly what was deleted?

Loading editor
    • This should make it obvious that he closed the poll, he even claimed that the person who made it was breaking the rules by making it. Im still trying to find the actual poll but it is proving difficult.

https://jurassicpark.fandom.com/wiki/Thread:88704

Loading editor
    • Yeah I cant find the actual poll, perhaps you staff can? But the above link should prove that he deleted it more than once despite being told and given proof that CC staff gave the ok for the poll. IF any action is to be taken, you should also consider taking action on the admins both old and new who saw him break the ToUs but allowed him to stay after he gave up his rights ( again, these are friends of his )

Im also working on collecting examples of why I think a bunch of sock puppet accounts make up the admin team over there. I understand that sock puppetry is legal on some fandoms, but have also been told that if they are using said puppets in an unethical way it is a ToU violation. Is using puppets to back up your original accounts in arguments to gain the upper hand unethical?

Loading editor
    • why the poll maker was banned = (Intimidating behaviour/harassment: Rather than discussing issues maturely, just leaves threats. Not dealing with them.)

If you look at MrPenisbergs history, he actually did not make any threats or intimidate anyone, he simply brought the poll to the attention of the forum and told Crash that he was not allowed to delete it, that is a simple conversation, not a threat, if crash felt intimidated by it then that's on him. But again it is just an example of a petty person who knows he is beat so is twisting things into things they are not, he thinks that because he was an admin, he can say something and it becomes true, simply because he, an admin, said it....

Loading editor
    • JohhnySack90
      JohhnySack90 removed this reply because:
      should have edited instead, sorry about all the notifications
      04:13, February 13, 2020
      This reply has been removed
    • Please ignore this user, Sannse. Ever since he was banned from the wikia as KellyEldridge, he has done NOTHING but create multiple accounts just to harrass me and other members of the wiki for his own petty reasons. I could link you to all the accounts where he has insulted or harrassed us, but considering that happened a long time ago, I think it's blatantly clear he's the toxic one, not me.

And I know he's a sockpuppet account because they all accuse the members of the JP wiki of being sockpuppet accounts. That's their only argument, and it's clear it's the same person making the same excuse every time.

Loading editor
    • CrashBash wrote: Please ignore this user, Sannse. Ever since he was banned from the wikia as KellyEldridge, he has done NOTHING but create multiple accounts just to harrass me and other members of the wiki for his own petty reasons. I could link you to all the accounts where he has insulted or harrassed us, but considering that happened a long time ago, I think it's blatantly clear he's the toxic one, not me.

And I know he's a sockpuppet account because they all accuse the members of the JP wiki of being sockpuppet accounts. That's their only argument, and it's clear it's the same person making the same excuse every time.

Him being a banned troll does not negate the fact that you knowingly deleted a poll you was losing, you gave the middle finger to the rule that said you have to let the poll stand and that is why you should be banned aswell. Sannse, you have all the proof you need that he used his admin powers to violate the rules, even after being reminded 3 or 4 times that removing the poll was not allowed. I pray you show some fairness and punish him for it. Thank you.

Loading editor
    • Oh, so you've created ANOTHER account, Kelly? That's pathetic. Need I remind you, you deliberately went to another wiki with another three of your accounts just to harass me. I was not even the one who banned you. Grow up.

Sannse, please ignore both of these accounts. If you must know, when I resigned as admin of the JP wiki, I actually explained this to one of the community admins. They did tell me, and I quote, "You shouldn't delete polls like that", but they then wished me the best of luck for the future. That was what they said, and I haven't been an admin of that wiki for nearly a whole year now. There is literally no grounds to ban me, because the community admins have already spoken to me about it, nearly an entire year ago.

Loading editor
    • There are no legal grounds to ban you, but in moral terms you are a bully. Are you going to claim all the votes on that poll were me too? Because guess what buddy, they was not. ONE vote was mine, the other 8 votes wer from a whole discord of people who stoped visiting all because of you. You would have been banned if you let the poll stand and you know it.

Why do you shame people for making spelling mistaked and then ban them for deleting the message from their OWN wall? You do understand that folks dont want humiliating stuff like that on walls right? You also banned someone for not apologising for making a mistake. You banned someone for saying lol, you banned people for ghost modding but now you ghost mod. You keep pointing out who I am in an effort to take the attention off you. You are not a plesant person at all and are counter effective for what fandom is trying to achieve.

Loading editor
    • Look in the mirror, Kelly. You wrote this, this and this. How is what I'm doing bullying and what you're doing isn't? You're needlessly harassing me for something that happened a year ago and are being petty over it.

You're a disgrace, Kelly. Move on with your life. And look at the Zoo Tycoon wiki, where I am an admin...do you see me being rude to people there? No, you don't...only to your sockpuppets/followers.

I have no grounds to be banned, I was already given a warning about removing polls, I haven't done it again, and you are needlessly harassing me and everyone else. The grounds stand on you, not me. You're the unpleasant one.

EDIT: Also, I find it ironic that you insist that you're not using sockpuppets, yet you and other of your "gang", including SaucyDan and Mustgofasteryo, are accusing US of being sockpuppets. That's rather hypocritical.

Loading editor
    • Are you really so stupid you cant see that all this trolling was brought on by YOU and the way you treated people? Had you been a nicer person and not the petty childish control freak that you are then none of this would have happened. No smoke without fire boss.

Loading editor
    • Anyway Crash I do not wish to talk to you, Im here to try and make a case to sansse, not you. Do not reply to me.

Loading editor
    • Oops, your argument is now invalid and you just described yourself.

That was over a YEAR ago, Kelly. And whatever I did (which I have actually apologised for, FYI), doesn't change the fact that what you did to be banned, which again was not my doing, was perfectly justifiable. But then, you're just resorting to calling people names, so clearly you have no grounds to stand on for saying that I'm "childish".

I'm sorry you've had to deal with all this, Sannse. I shall leave Kelly to his complaining, but I will finish by just saying that his comments are no longer relevant, what happened happened, I was given a warning about it, I haven't done it again since and Kelly is now just being petty about it all and refusing to leave me alone (and he even admits that he's nothing but a troll).

I hope you understand what we've had to go through.

Loading editor
    • I warned you and staff that if you was not delt with or did leave the wikia I would continue to come at you like this. Its obvious global bans just slow me down rather than stop. Say what you want about me but i keep my word and I fight for what I believe in and I believe that bullys like you should not be let off the hook because you technically did not break the rules. Screw technically, staff may be robotic inside ( no offence sansse ) but I aint.

Also, I have severe dyslexia, you publicy shaming people for typos and errors really rubbed me the wrong way so yeah, i wont let this go until u are gone. Gone gone. That is a promise.

Loading editor
    • YY

CrashBash wrote: Oops, your argument is now invalid and you just described yourself.

That was over a YEAR ago, Kelly. And whatever I did (which I have actually apologised for, FYI), doesn't change the fact that what you did to be banned, which again was not my doing, was perfectly justifiable. But then, you're just resorting to calling people names, so clearly you have no grounds to stand on for saying that I'm "childish".

I'm sorry you've had to deal with all this, Sannse. I shall leave Kelly to his complaining, but I will finish by just saying that his comments are no longer relevant, what happened happened, I was given a warning about it, I haven't done it again since and Kelly is now just being petty about it all and refusing to leave me alone (and he even admits that he's nothing but a troll).

I hope you understand what we've had to go through.

Im not a troll, not normally, It was my intention to earn my way to an admin role on JP with years of work an effort, was looking forward to talking and getting to know people who liked JP as much as me, you and your minions soon burst that bubble though god dam it.

Sansse, as over dramatic as it is, please read what i put in bold a few times and think about it for a second 😥

Loading editor
    • There's one other thing I feel I should point out, Sannse.

As you can see from these threads, there was a whole thing to get me removed as admin from the JP wiki, consisting of at least three members. However, and this is the crucial part, two of them have stated that they never wanted any of what Kelly is doing right now, and have since apologised. And you know what? I accepted their apologies, and said I was sorry too.

So right now, it's literally only Kelly and his gang/sockpuppets/whatever who is continuing this farce. I really didn't want to bring this up, but I feel it's important to see just how ridiculous this all is.

Thanks for hearing me out, and I will leave you be this time.

Loading editor
    • Nah, the thing is Crash, when you bully people the way you do, online or offline, eventually you bully the wrong person. With me, you really did bully the wrong person.

And by the way, those 2 people are actually one person, JoeyRains. One day while plotting how to rid the wiki of you, he done something that made me not trust him, so I essentially told him to f**k off. He is just bitter.

Loading editor
    • One last thing I will say sannse, despite who I am, Crash DID mess with a poll and his punishment or lack of it was weak. If someone is caught fixing an election im pretty sure they go to jail. Obviously this is no where near the same level but its still politics, your really big on following the rules so how is a simple ' not cool, dude ' a fair punishment? He messed with the system, the very rules you enforce. If nothing is done about it then i feel i will be proved right when i say staff side with admins because it easier than listening to the smallfolk. Im not sure if ' bringing fandom into disrepute ' is an actionable offence but by removing the poll that is exactly what he did as it urged us to react futher, so yeah, him breaking the rules caused even more aggro.

For the record, a global of say 6 months for him would indeed satisfy me and make me feel like i won, no need to continue the fight when i have won right? Him getting a taste of what he dished out unfairly so many times would be the perfect end.And as he has even admitted to doing it, you have all the grounds you need for a ban. Then after the 6 months he can come back and do whatever he wants as i wont be here to care.

He broke the rules in a big way, dont forget that.

Loading editor
    • Regardless of how many sockpuppets are being generated, the allegation of removing a discussion about removing an Admin is a serious one and will be investigated.

However, on the one hand, POLLS are not the best means to have a Removal discussion. Polls can be gamed by sockpuppets. The BEST means to determine a community's consensus about if Admin(s) should be demoted/removed is by means of commentary threads. Such as a Blog, Message Wall thread, or Discussions as these leave *trackable* intel about the posters to determine is any users are socking or otherwise trying to game the system.

Once started, *IF* the admin(s) mess with it or users, contact Fandom Staff to request Staff oversite to protect integrity of the discussion, including temporary demotions as needed and dependent on the consensus results.

A new thread can be started even as staff investigates the allegation of past improprieties.

Loading editor
    • I can't believe I have to state this again, but I will.

The whole incident that Epic Meltie, aka Kelly, is talking about happened over a year ago. I resigned from my position as admin soon after. Yes, I admit I did delete the poll, which I will admit was largely because I didn't realise I shouldn't. And then I was told in a PM by a wiki administrator that I should not have done that. And then I accepted that, and promised that I would not do that again.

The fact of the matter is, Kelly is at this point beating a dead horse. He's digging up stuff that happened a whole year ago, something that I've already had spoken to me about. Any kind of ban now would be completely pointless, and at this stage comes across as an extremely petty excuse to get back at me.

Let me put it this way...say someone vandalised a wikia. You give them a very firm warning about it. They accept they did wrong, and promise not to do it again. They then subsequently do not post a single thread of vandalism on the wiki and contribute fairly for a whole year. Would you seriously then ban them just for something that happened a year ago? I know I wouldn't.

To sum it up...

• An administrator told me not to delete polls.
      • I said I was sorry for deleting the polls.
      • I have not done it again since being told.
      • All this happened a year ago.
      • All this also happened AFTER I had willingly resigned as admin.
      • Kelly is beating a dead horse.
        Loading editor
    • Okay, that is enough

SaucyDan, you have lost your credibility with socking and abuse - I realize that this is in reaction to events you see as unfair, but it was the wrong reaction.

A couple of other points, some of which CrashBash has already covered.

• The poll was a long time ago. It's time to move on.
      • The poll was invalid due to sockpuppet voting.
      • Staff explained at the time that removing the poll wasn't okay, As far as I know, CrashBash did not do so after that.
      • CrashBash has apologised for the dispute around the poll.
      • CrashBash is no longer an admin anyway.

SaucyDan, please drop it. It's clear that you need to move on from this, or you are likely to continue to have your accounts banned.

Loading editor
    • Sannse wrote: Okay, that is enough

SaucyDan, you have lost your credibility with socking and abuse - I realize that this is in reaction to events you see as unfair, but it was the wrong reaction.

A couple of other points, some of which CrashBash has already covered.

• The poll was a long time ago. It's time to move on.
      • The poll was invalid due to sockpuppet voting.
      • Staff explained at the time that removing the poll wasn't okay, As far as I know, CrashBash did not do so after that.
      • CrashBash has apologised for the dispute around the poll.
      • CrashBash is no longer an admin anyway.

SaucyDan, please drop it. It's clear that you need to move on from this, or you are likely to continue to have your accounts banned.

See what we've dealing with within the last year? This user has been harassing the admins of Jurassic Park wiki, including me, with various account and uses different IP addresses to evade block because of events that he deemed unfair. There are other things involved that contribute to all this.

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.