FANDOM

• THE PIZZA TOWER WIKI IS A JOKE WIKI, THEREFORE IT SHOULD NOT HAVE ANY ACTUAL INFORMATION

Loading editor
    • Piece of advice: Calm down with the all caps, it can be perceived as being angry when written in text form.

Loading editor
    • THIS IS MENT TO BE ANGRY, SHE DECIDED IT WAS A GOOD IDEA TO "FIX" THE JOKE PIZZA TOWER WIKI, WHICH SHE DID, WHILE ALSO DELETING MULTIPLE PEOPLES WORK

Loading editor
    • Well, you provided reasoning with the all caps so that’s resolved, However she must’ve felt that those pages were vandalized too much for them to exist with the way they were affected.

Loading editor
    • well the main page explains it all

its a joke wiki

moderation of the pizza tower joke wiki is very low for a reason

also, she deleted the good peppino and noise comic

Loading editor
    • Any edits made by the VSTF (and the majority of other Fandom users) are done in good faith and to help out. If it turns out that we have undone something that shouldn't have been undone, the local community can just easily undo the edit made to restore the page to its preferred version. I apologise if I mistakenly reverted something that I perceived to be vandalism but wasn't according to local rules. Since we cannot be knowledgeable about every wiki's topic, that sometimes happens, so feel free to just undo my edits, no harm done.

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.