FANDOM

• So, I am not a robot. I am trying to post external links in a topic which needs external links (It's a list of videos, therefore needs external links). Robot question stops me and I can press million times on No, I am not a robot, it will blue circle for an hour and then whole page will go to grey. (My internet is quite fast, good upload speed as well, so no issues there. This is only website I encounter problems with in last 5 or 6 years.) If I refresh it brings me on the same page. Or it kicks me out, without edit being submitted.

In short: I cannot edit, submit, do anything. 

What now?

Loading editor
    • Special:Listgrouprights should help provide information.

However, I’ll mention it here, the system you’re most likely referring to is named CAPTCHA, a system that identifies if a user is confirmed in the system, once a users confirmation is reached, the system will be removed when links are added, this typically takes a bit to be autoconfirmed. This should help you provide some insight.

Loading editor
    • Ahh, thanks a lot! It says in 4 days I will have no problem. Splendid :)  Thank you for info!!

Loading editor
    • In the meantime, I managed to post some links by using Microsoft Edge in Source editing. Lol. 

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.