FANDOM

• Okay, I'm going to have to give some background on this one, so please bear with me.

I made a good faith edit based on a soundbite from an episode that was determined to later be based on badly dubbed audio and once that edit was proven to be in error, I later removed it.

While that edit was being maintained however, it became the subject of intense controversy.
    One user kept reverting it without explaining why (and got a temp ban for not responding to an official directive to justify their actions).
    Then another user registered three seperate accounts, the first two of which got around an IP block instituted by Fandom staff itself for not keeping to the codes of conduct, re: harrassing aggressive comments.
    The third account was also blocked, but I'm thinking that means nothing, as this vandal has obviously proven they can keep circumventing this security measure.

And today, a fourth new account brought up the subject again with their first edit:
    https://elenaofavalor.fandom.com/wiki/Special:Contributions/Kakarotto9090
    I'm suspecting this is the vandal just trying to keep the conflict going for their own petty amusement, but have no way to prove it.
    Or perhaps they're just that obsessed with the conflict they cannot let it go!

So given that this issue is continually being used as an excuse to keep a conflict raging, can I enforce the order to shut it down and never discuss it again?

Loading editor
    • If FANDOM staff is truly involved, there's not much else you can do as long as you keep them in the loop.

Loading editor
    • As an Admin, all the power in this little "struggle" remains squarely on your side. No matter what, who, or how many enter this "war of the wills" against you, you are already the victor.

So long as you Don't feed the trolls and without commentary of any kind simply Revert, Block, Ignore with all the dispation of wiping lint from your shoulders, you have Control.

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.