FANDOM

• Sorry for the question, but I've looked it up and have not managed to understand how to do what I am looking for.

If I were to make the color blue, and the font NEAMENTS, what would the code be to do so, and where would I go to implement the code?

Loading editor
    • some wikis allow font and color changing, others don't. and on the wikis that do i think the color depend on your admin rank (i'm not sure though, i'm not an admin on any wikis)

Loading editor
    • By default, only Administrators are able to change the link colours of users based on their usergroups. But the messages you are after are either MediaWiki:Wikia.css or MediaWiki:Common.css.

Loading editor
    • You would need to add CSS similar to what has been added for the other admins/bureacrats/mods. However, you would need an admin to do it for you. Also, what is "neaments"? It doesn't appear to be a standard font.

Loading editor
    • I found it on a website, I thought it looked cool. It must be a downloadable font.

Loading editor
    • In that case, if you want to use it, you will need to upload the font file to the wiki and then import it in the site CSS.

Loading editor
    • Is there anyway for anybody to link the correct CSS to change the color of the name? Im aweful when it comes to figuring stuff like this out.

Loading editor
    • Well, this is what they have for the other content mod.

a[href$=":Berrybop876"], a[href$="/Berrybop876"] {
          color: #98FF98 !important;
          font-weight: bold !important;
          font-family: arial !important;
      }

My guess is they are standardizing by user group so they would probably use the same for you. In that case, they would add you by changing the current CSS to this.

a[href$=":Aesthetiiclyy"], a[href$="/Aesthetiiclyy"],
      a[href$=":Berrybop876"], a[href$="/Berrybop876"] {
          color: #98FF98 !important;
          font-weight: bold !important;
          font-family: arial !important;
      }
        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.