FANDOM

• I'm pretty sure I got all of the templates and modules added ok, and I added one message butit isn't formatting properly so I am assuming that I need some styles. I found one reference somewhere to class=Hatnote but no information about where to find the style info. Can anyone tell me where to find it, please? Here is the link to the one page I added it to. https://spellmonger.fandom.com/wiki/Anguin at the very top. Perhaps I am missing a module, but surely there would have been some references to in the dev area along with their other Hatnote info? Thanks so much for any help or advise, MStar22 (talk) 20:18, February 7, 2020 (UTC)

Loading editor
    • MStar22Thread:1806139
      I found one reference somewhere to class=Hatnote

link to the reference would be helpful.

anyway, if you want to have some template at the top of the page, it is better to place the template on the very first line of the page.

Loading editor
    • I wish I could find that references to class=Hatnote again, I've looked so many places now that I lost it. But I am looking.

Loading editor
    • The issue is that the output wasn't in italics. I thought a box was suppose to go around the output too, but looking at Wikipedia it doesn't. I found a work around in case anyone else see's this note and is pulling their hair out over it, too! put two ticks ' ' before the template info {{---- .

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.