FANDOM

• Hello there.

I have a problem with some audio files uploaded to my wiki: They can be played once only, and after the audio finished, it became an error file that I'm not even allowed to press the play button. If I want to play it again, I will have to refresh the page. And once again, it will turn into an error file after I finished playing it.

Most of the audio files I uploaded are fine, only some of them have the problem I mentioned above, but they are all from the same source. I tried to reupload these problematic files, but the problem is still there.

What's wrong with these files? And how can I solve it? Thanks.

Loading editor
    • It would help if you included a link to some of these audio files - the working ones and the not working ones.

Loading editor
    • Tupka217 wrote: It would help if you included a link to some of these audio files - the working ones and the not working ones.

Sure. They are here. There are 4 audio files in the second tab. The first one has the problem I mentioned, while the rest are fine.

Loading editor
    • problem file has 1 channel. working one has 2 channels. probably this is the source of the problem: file might be damaged (partially written?) or just encoded by some non-standard way. try to change problem files to 2-channel ogg.

Loading editor
    • Fngplg wrote: problem file has 1 channel. working one has 2 channels. probably this is the source of the problem: file might be damaged (partially written?) or just encoded by some non-standard way. try to change problem files to 2-channel ogg.

Okay, I will give it a try. Thanks.

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.