FANDOM

• Is it possible to italicize a wiki page's title text? On our wiki, we have a itialic title template (copied from wikipedia)

https://zodiac-trilogy.fandom.com/wiki/Template:Italic_title

It doesn't appear to function on my end.

Loading editor
    • While you may have problems with the template you can do this:

Article Name

It may not appear exactly as what I provided.

Loading editor
    • That Wikipedia template does way more than you will probably need. This means it uses like 5 or so other templates which you have not copied. The simplest solution is to just do something like this:

{{DISPLAYTITLE:''{{PAGENAME}}''}}

There is also a Lua module floating around which I recently saw but am currently unable to refind. If I come across it again, I'll either add it to this reply or post a new reply.

Loading editor
    • Thank you for the reply. The following: 

Do I place this on the Rename Article Page? Or place it on the article page using the classic editor?

Loading editor
    • You can replace all contents of Template:Italic title with what Andrewds gave you. And then you use the template on pages you want to italicize titles of by simply adding {{Italic title}}.

Loading editor
    • CrazyForMyself wrote:
      You can replace all contents of Template:Italic title with what Andrewds gave you. And then you use the template on pages you want to italicize titles of by simply adding {{Italic title}}.

Thank you very much, this worked flawlessly.

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.