FANDOM

• Hello,

can somebody tell me what base codex would be needed in CSS to change the design of the tabber used in galleries and such to a more customized one, and if it would require a template to properly work?

Tabber difference

Standard tabber above- custom one below

For reference, I would like to make one in the same design as the one below, just with other color coding, but I have no idea what codex is needed. Thanks in advance for answers.

Loading editor
    • You need to copy the CSS for tabbers from that wiki to your wiki. Help:Tabber#Styling also explains about tabbers CSS styling. It won't require a template.

If you're still confused, please link the wiki where you saw that design as well as your wiki. Remember linking always helps when you're asking for help!

Loading editor
    • If you are familar with how to use CSS, this thread may be of help in terms of clarifying how to specify target elements. If you are not familiar with CSS, then you can make due with CSS similar to the following.

ul.tabbernav {
          border-bottom: none;
      }

ul.tabbernav li a:link,
      ul.tabbernav li a:visited {
          color: white;
          text-shadow: 2px 0px 2px black, -2px 0px 2px black, 0px 2px 2px black, 0px -2px 2px black;
          background-color: lightgray;
          border: 1px solid black;
          border-radius: 0.5em;
      }

ul.tabbernav li a:hover,
      ul.tabbernav li.tabberactive a,
      ul.tabbernav li.tabberactive a:hover {
          color: white;
          background-color: maroon;
          border-bottom: 1px solid black;
      }

.tabber .tabbertab {
          border: none;
      }
        Loading editor
    • Thank you both, that helped me figure it out

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.