FANDOM

• Help WhiteJasmineFlower can't Contact me...

Loading editor
    • You can contact the blocking admin on their message wall here on Community Central.

Loading editor
    • They Won't Respond Help me...Can you talk to WhiteJasmineFlower for me?

Loading editor
    • I can not. That having said, do not, under any circumstances spam their message wall and userpage with your block appeals. Sometimes it takes time for people to reply, and spamming messages to them counts as harassment, and will get you blocked on other wikis as well.

Loading editor
    • JackFrost, it's only been 2-3 hours since you messaged them. WAIT. Give them time. We don't know their IRL schedule. They could be asleep, at school/work, in a power outage, or just offline reading a book. 49 hours is the standard time to wait before thinking they are not going to answer.

Also, "No answer" IS an answer, and if that be the case, you'll have to accept that as their decision about your block.

Loading editor
    • Hello, Jack. I have taken a look at your situation. It seems like you've been blocked by an abusive admin who actually had been blocked himself in the past, if you check their block log. My recommendation for you is to forgo this person completely and speak to their superior, Aphrodite Sweetheart . I'm sure she will be more understanding to your pleas. 

PS. It's not a good idea to talk to administrators or staff members on here, as they pretty much always have a biased stance favoring the blocking admin over the appealing blockee. I'd advise you to close this thread.

Loading editor
    • We don't favor the admin, Vanity. We just don't want to fill the blocked user's head with false hope. All of those things you just said - those are not our calls to make.

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.