FANDOM

• I know we users deserves to contribute on other FANDOM sites except in the Pro Wrestling FANDOM where this local admin and fellow user Latin915 is harrassing other users who made a simple mistake regarding their contribute to his wiki and blocking them on the spot without reason.

It's already 2020 and all the characters in WWE from their profiles is not updated as of today on his site and more focused on other wrestling events from other organizations. This admin blocks any user who don't follow his rules such as linking especially insults. You know giving him personal insults was enough to shut him up because in truth, Latin915 is truly a bastard to other communities in FANDOM. He wants his hands clean by blaming the user that he had blocked without reason and does not accept the user's apologies. This is no drama, this is personal and I want this user some disciplinary action regarding his harrassment and bullying to users like me.

Loading editor
    • If you ever feel threatened or harrassed, you can take your concerns to staff via this form.

Loading editor
    • To be honest, I was helping the user Anthony7470 and he should be given this form too.

Loading editor
    • Then pass the link to him.

Loading editor
    • I just passed the link.

Loading editor
    • I just received the link┬álast month, I still haven't got a chance to post anything on there yet.

Loading editor
    • Plus, here a prime example of a user apologizing to Latin915 here:Https//community.fandom.com/wiki/Thread:1801668. As u can see here, he accepted that user's apology when he/she posted on his talk page. Yet I still don't even know what his deal is with me, he just hates me for nothing. I've tried really hard to be nice to him and this is how he repays me... gesh. Still, I'll try to post something on that form that BlazeSeed366 shared too me, I just don;t know if it's gonna work.

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.