FANDOM

• I have a concern with one of the admins on the Dragon Prince wiki. I, as well as several other users, have been permanently blocked without warning and/or reason. I tried requesting help from another admin on the wiki, but I have also been blocked from message walls, and so I'm lost as to what to do. Is there another place where I can hopefully set things right?

Loading editor
    • You can contact the other admins using their message walls here on Community Central. Keep in mind that Wikia gives admins practically free reign when it comes to banning users. Unless the admin has committed a ToU violation as a direct result of the ban or the other admins disagree with the ban, the chance that staff will get involved is extremely low.

Loading editor
    • I'll try with the admins here. I kind of hate how Fandom has this organized; too much power in too few hands.

Loading editor
    • Well, how would you suggest Wikia determine admins?

Loading editor
    • Hey, I'm not criticizing anyone, I'm just saying if I were to pick, it wouldn't be this.

Loading editor
    • SavagexxFox wrote: Hey, I'm not criticizing anyone, I'm just saying if I were to pick, it wouldn't be this.

This is the least impractical way to handle it on this scale.

Loading editor
    • SavagexxFox wrote:
      I'll try with the admins here. I kind of hate how Fandom has this organized; too much power in too few hands.

Most tyrannies work that way.

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.