FANDOM

• I want to copy the style of this  infobox and use it on my own wiki, specifically for pages like this dedicated to custom tours for fun. I've tried to copy the code (and failed  ). To tell the truth, I'm really not sure what I'm doing, as I have no experience coding or using Wikia sites in depth. Any help would be grateful, but you might have to dumb it down a bit for me to understand.

Loading editor
    • When you say you "failed", what isn't working the way you want it to?

Loading editor
    • They have europa disabled, you have it enabled, also they might have custom CSS, did you check their common.css and wikia.css (as well as any CSS pages imported by them)?

Loading editor
    • Sorry, I was typing from a phone, I didn’t know I wasn’t logged in but as I was saying, If you open both pages from computer, they don’t really look alike, the infoboxes. The design isn’t matching at all, and I want it to be like from the first page I gave link to. How do I do that?

Loading editor
    • Okay, I think I got it. Thank you very much for help Sophiedp and Andrewds1021

Loading editor
    • MalgxBritney wrote: Hello guys! I want to copy the style of this infobox and use it on my own fandom wiki, for pages like this that's dedicated to custom albums for fun. I keep on getting the "Script error" and I don't know how to fix it, the template I pasted into my own fandom wiki has it too. I have no experience coding or using Wikia sites in depth. Any help would be grateful, but you might have to dumb it down a bit for me so I can understand. 

It is because the infobox uses Template:Italic title which in turn uses the String Lua module; which you do not have. To get the module, create Module:String with the following contents.

return require('Dev:String')
        Loading editor
    • Thank you very much for the help!

Loading editor
    • Can anyone help me again by any chance? I wasn't so sure if I needed to open a new thread.. I tried to copy and paste this template infobox about Albums, but there wasn't something in the script I wanted (the 6th single), so I tried adding it manually but I ended up getting "{{#if:Overprotected|" (specifically in this case ). My template and the template I took  

Loading editor
    • It looks like it working to me. You are talking about the list of singles in the infobox, right? Also, I just noticed that your wiki has removed the side rail. Please note that doing so is a violation of the customization policy. If you don't want to risk getting in trouble with Wikia, I would suggest putting the rail back in.

Loading editor
    • Under the studio album chronology, there's under 1. I'm a Slave 4 U (Released: June 10, 2016{{#if:Overprotected|) and I don't know how to get rid of that as I had to remodify the template a bit so I can add the 6th single as in the original template, there's no 6th single. About Side Rail, is it mandatory for it to be on? I don't find it attractive and I thought we were allowed to do that

Loading editor
    • I see now. I have made these changes. It appears to be working properly now.

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.