FANDOM


  • Noreplyz
    Noreplyz closed this thread because:
    See last post
    21:36, January 10, 2020

    I got blocked for infinity on the SpongeBob Fanon Wiki, and I didn't even do anything that bad! The only reason seems to be some of the admins only did that to be bullies! They also accused me of vandalism, but I've never vandalised in all my time on Fandom, I swear!

      Loading editor
    • Spongefan511
      Spongefan511 removed this reply because:
      Duplicate
      03:15, January 6, 2020
      This reply has been removed
    • Admins can block for any reason.

      Please provide links to the wiki you're blocked on. I checked both the Fanonia and SpongeBobia and you're not blocked at either.

        Loading editor
    • This paints a different picture. There was no "bullying" you. You got more Due Process than most users get. The community there all got the chance to vote and it went against you overwhelmingly.

      Most wikis do not hold proposals and votes like that.

      Maybe try again in a year to ask for another chance. Meanwhile, suggest you find other communities to edit with.

        Loading editor
    • to be honest the best way to handle a issue like this is to walk away from the issue and accept the block for what it is. The more you  debate and Mentione it Thats how drama starts. As i have also taken a look a community is allowed to Hold a vote to take action of a block As thats what i see the Block reason Is. Most admin do not block just for the heck of it.

        Loading editor
    • Yeah, this situation stinks because, at least as far as I can tell, you did stop. I don't know, maybe they just didn't think your apology was good enough?

      Either way, Love Robin is correct in that you got much more "due process" than most wikis would give other users. It seems that the admins are not willing to unblock you so the best you can do now is not antagonize them and hope they will change their minds in the future.

        Loading editor
    • Andrewds1021 wrote: Yeah, this situation stinks because, at least as far as I can tell, you did stop. I don't know, maybe they just didn't think your apology was good enough?

      Either way, Love Robin is correct in that you got much more "due process" than most wikis would give other users. It seems that the admins are not willing to unblock you so the best you can do now is not antagonize them and hope they will change their minds in the future.

      He didn't, he was posting all these things on his message wall and then i had a conversation with him on another wiki posting reasons why he was blocked and he called me a "liar" and a "creep", only after he was lying about why he was blocked to other users. Go ahead and look at his message wall for what i mean.

        Loading editor
    • TheJasbre202 wrote:

      Andrewds1021 wrote: Yeah, this situation stinks because, at least as far as I can tell, you did stop. I don't know, maybe they just didn't think your apology was good enough?

      Either way, Love Robin is correct in that you got much more "due process" than most wikis would give other users. It seems that the admins are not willing to unblock you so the best you can do now is not antagonize them and hope they will change their minds in the future.

      He didn't, he was posting all these things on his message wall and then i had a conversation with him on another wiki posting reasons why he was blocked and he called me a "liar" and a "creep", only after he was lying about why he was blocked to other users. Go ahead and look at his message wall for what i mean.

      This is a Prime Example!

        Loading editor
    • Again what you did was against the rules and you were insulting an admin after you got blocked for telling people what actually happened. You're extremely irrational for a longtime user. I expected more from you. I said didn't as a reference to them thinking you stopped when you didn't, you continued to beg to be unblocked, insulted NoName for the proposal which you claimed was rigged when it wasnt, and insulted me on multiple occasions when i told people why you were actually blocked. You broke rules. You get consequences, no one can just fly by that rule.

        Loading editor
    • TheJasbre202 wrote:
      Again what you did was against the rules and you were insulting an admin after you got blocked for telling people what actually happened. You're extremely irrational for a longtime user. I expected more from you. I said didn't as a reference to them thinking you stopped when you didn't, you continued to beg to be unblocked, insulted NoName for the proposal which you claimed was rigged when it wasnt, and insulted me on multiple occasions when i told people why you were actually blocked. You broke rules. You get consequences, no one can just fly by that rule.

      Sounds more like you just don't care about how someone MAY act when they lead a stressful life!

        Loading editor
    • That's no excuse for you vandalizing a bunch of pages, then screaming at an admin when they launch a block proposal on you for such. You would've said something then if it was actually the reason but it's obvious it's an excuse when you say it here and now.

        Loading editor
    • It's much more obvious that you don't care about people's feelings! My reasoning is in NO way an excuse! 

      You're the reason I left the wiki when I did! You are a DISGRACE to the SpongeBob community!

        Loading editor
    • hes just doing his job accept it and move on.

        Loading editor
    • If you're going to act like this then don't count on ever getting unblocked.


      And you never told anyone that this was your FIFTH BLOCK after 9 YEARS ON THE SITE.

        Loading editor
    • oh. do I see an lier? your going to make Spongefan511 to commit suicide,TheJasBre202.

        Loading editor
    • hello 

      the best thing as mentioned above to move on the more you push them and debate about it the less chance of you got of getting unblocked there is other spongbob wikis just go to those wikis.

        Loading editor
    • Can you guys maybe stop now?

      Spongefan511, you might have to just accept you're blocked and move on. 

      This bickering is only going to escalate and end badly. 

        Loading editor
    • I'm going to leave this discussion now because it seems like spongefan is telling his friends to bash me :/

        Loading editor
    • TBH blocking people for nothing just to lie about it is Staff Corruption.

        Loading editor
    • Sonic232WIKI wrote: TBH blocking people for nothing just to lie about it is Staff Corruption.

      I'll say this once more. He broke multiple rules, harassed admins, vandalized pages, and someone proposed to block him which passed. If he didnt continue to harass and insult some of the admins and lie about why he got blocked to others to get pity afterward then maybe his block wouldn't have been indefinite.

        Loading editor
    • Sonic232WIKI wrote:
      TBH blocking people for nothing just to lie about it is Staff Corruption.

      If you have an issue with global staff, make a formal complaint. 

      If you have an issue with local admins, unless they have broken ToU then it's best to ignore them and take yourself to another wiki. If they have broken ToU, contact Fandom. 

        Loading editor
    • just move on a go to another spongbob wiki its not worth debating

        Loading editor
    • TheJasbre202 wrote:

      Sonic232WIKI wrote: TBH blocking people for nothing just to lie about it is Staff Corruption.

      I'll say this once more. He broke multiple rules, harassed admins, vandalized pages, and someone proposed to block him which passed. If he didnt continue to harass and insult some of the admins and lie about why he got blocked to others to get pity afterward then maybe his block wouldn't have been indefinite.

      And I now have to say this once more. STAFF CORRUPTION - INSTABAN Staff Corruption is counted as unfair and/or unjust delivering of punishment to server members. This is not acceptable. and now I will check

        Loading editor
    • you broke ruless

        Loading editor
    • Never mind spongefan511 did break the rules

        Loading editor
    • WIch ones

        Loading editor
    • Let's just leave it?

      If we start asking which rules, it'll descend into chaos again. 

        Loading editor
    • It's amazing how much time threads like this waste.

        Loading editor
    • Spongefan511
      Spongefan511 removed this reply because:
      Ok
      19:58, January 10, 2020
      This reply has been removed
    • Spongbob Just wait out the ban and/or go to another wiki debating about it will not get the ban removed  its best to leave things as is and go to another spongbob wiki there are plenty of them. including 


      [Spongbob wiki]

        Loading editor
    • it seems  i am going to belive the blocking admin to be honest i have saw his work i am not taking any sides here but its best to go to another spongbob wiki we cannot tell whos being a lier and whos not best to leave as is.

        Loading editor
    • Cocopuff2018 wrote:
      Spongbob Just wait out the ban and/or go to another wiki debating about it will not get the ban removed  its best to leave things as is and go to another spongbob wiki there are plenty of them. including 


      [Spongbob wiki]

      It's an infinite ban tho. They could have just given me two weeks, but NO, it just HAD to be infinity. :(

        Loading editor
    • you kept going and going and you were disrespcetful nothing else anyone can say to change the answer of what everyone else said.

        Loading editor
    • That's what happens when you're feeling stressed tho.

        Loading editor
    • im sorry we cannot help you with stress here i would suggest moving on plus i work on wikis too and try to stay away f[issues or problems so i edit ] i am mostly into movie and tv show wikis maybe try finding a wiki you want to edit and enjoy it to get your mind off of that wiki.

        Loading editor
    • Hi, we've had more than enough discussion about this block, so I'll be closing this thread.

      Spongebobfan511, I recommend waiting a few months and focus on improving another wiki, as recommended by everyone else here. Then, you can try to appeal your block to the admin after those months.

        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.