FANDOM

• Mendes2
    Mendes2 closed this thread because:
    Derailed thread, solution has been given in early replies
    15:59, December 27, 2019

Unblock BrerArtisitReturns now, please!

Loading editor
    • BrerArtisitReturns is currently blocked across the FANDOM network. If they want to enquire about the block, they can contact staff with the information in the block message. Staff will not discuss it with anyone else, and will not change their mind because another user demands it.

Loading editor
    • Hrosscuklen4 wrote: Unblock BrerArtisitReturns now, please!

sounds like ur "BrerArtisitReturns" but @ school

Loading editor
    • I need you to unblock him, please!

Loading editor
    • See my previous answer. That is the ONLY recourse.

Loading editor
    • Hrosscuklen4 wrote: I need you to unblock him, please!

im not staff. do u realise??

Loading editor
    • I'm betting Hrosscuklen4 is a sockpuppet.

Loading editor
    • Fandyllic wrote: I'm betting Hrosscuklen4 is a sockpuppet.

thought so 2

Loading editor
    • It's better not to Not demand something Go contact the blocking admin is a better way to handle it

Loading editor
    • Cocopuff2018 wrote: It's better not to Not demand something Go contact the blocking admin is a better way to handle it

wut do u mean

Loading editor
    • F039A6C4 wrote:

Cocopuff2018 wrote: It's better not to Not demand something Go contact the blocking admin is a better way to handle it

wut do u mean

Cocopuff means that a blocked user can contact the blocking admin and be polite. However, that is only the case for local blocks. This is a global block.

Loading editor
    • i don't see whathisnames problem. just go to the next wifi hotspot and register a new account with a new email address. it not like fandom can block by device serial number, yet.

Loading editor
    • Jade Emperor wrote: i don't see whathisnames problem. just go to the next wifi hotspot and register a new account with a new email address. it not like fandom can block by device serial number, yet.

never encourage stuff thats against rules! creating new acct 2 bypass block only adds fuel 2 fire. rather let him wait out his current block

Loading editor
    • F039A6C4 wrote:

Jade Emperor wrote: i don't see whathisnames problem. just go to the next wifi hotspot and register a new account with a new email address. it not like fandom can block by device serial number, yet.

never encourage stuff thats against rules! creating new acct 2 bypass block only adds fuel 2 fire. rather let him wait out his current block

There are solutions to the issue; pay to edit accounts verified by real credit cards not anon types, develop better methods like serial number checks which where possible 10 years ago until corporations started implementing privacy policies.

Loading editor
    • Jade Emperor wrote:

There are solutions to the issue; pay to edit accounts verified by real credit cards not anon types, develop better methods like serial number checks which where possible 10 years ago until corporations started implementing privacy policies.

Are you suggesting - in a serious manner - people pay to use Fandom?

If so, I am morbidly fascinated. 

It'd be good for you to create a new thread, in that case, about such a suggestion. 

Loading editor
    • KevinVolkov wrote:

Jade Emperor wrote:

Are you suggesting - in a serious manner - people pay to use Fandom?

If so, I am morbidly fascinated. 

It'd be good for you to create a new thread, in that case, about such a suggestion. 

Just saying there perhaps needs to be a new set of privilege's for fandom and wikis to utilize. No changes to existing accounts unless the individual wants to upgrade. Make a thread, huh, They got enough on their plate with Curse being appropriated next year.

Loading editor
    • Yeah, that's a decision Council will love! Give your credit card info! Because everyone in the world has a credit card!

Loading editor
    • Tupka217 wrote: Yeah, that's a decision Council will love! Give your credit card info! Because everyone in the world has a credit card!

By the same token not everyone in the world is given volunteer staff privilege's.

Loading editor
    • You enter credit card info when you need to pay for something, and only then. I said Council would shoot this down, but Staff won't ever consider this because they'll shoot you down. There are so many privacy hoops to jump through with this incredibly ill-thought-out plan.

Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.